• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Xjet Buying Regionsair!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I didn't know we still had a B express.......

I rode it last Thursday. It seems like they run it whenever they feel like it.

yeah, i can't see the words "employee bus" and "express" in the same sentence, much less the same page.

The sign in the window reads "B EXPRESS,"so that part is legit.

I heard XJT was getting A380s to operate as Continental Express, but due to scope issues, can only configure it for 59 seats.

Apparently, that leaves a lot of room, and the aircraft will feature: a tennis court, swimming pool, multiple bars, a 'back room' to join the mile high club, and stripper poles.

I heard XJT was getting A380s to operate as Continental Express, but due to scope issues, can only configure it for 59 seats.

Apparently, that leaves a lot of room, and the aircraft will feature: a tennis court, swimming pool, multiple bars, a 'back room' to join the mile high club, and stripper poles.

Cmon... Stripper poles, Now I know your lying!!!

Will Regions finally get some XJT 135s like was rumored back in early 2003???

:laugh:

135's are one of the most useless aircraft ever built. in fact, RJ's killed this industry. and before you start, all you under 30 year old gear slingers or ipod-wearing captains just keep your lack of historical knowledge to yourselves.

135's are one of the most useless aircraft ever built. in fact, RJ's killed this industry. and before you start, all you under 30 year old gear slingers or ipod-wearing captains just keep your lack of historical knowledge to yourselves.

You sure have a lot of aggression there, skippy. You sure you're a Regions pilot? You seem wound a little tight compared to the characters that came through LAF...

"lack of historical knowledge"?

Please oh wise one, educate me.

Latest resources

Back