• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJ getting 9E aircraft?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is nothing new. Mesaba has always thought they were better than Pinnacle. I just laugh now when I listen to all the newbies on the radio at Mesaba. Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones....

This is nothing new. Mesaba has always thought they were better than Pinnacle. I just laugh now when I listen to all the newbies on the radio at Mesaba. Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones....

Thanks for that insightful post.

So much for a thread trying to find common ground and heal the wounds. :rolleyes:

I'll be the first to agree we need to get a lot of our green horns to shape up. Some are good, some I wanna slap them upside their head. For many of them this is their FIRST JOB!!!!!!!!!! The union has been working with a mentoring program but some will always fall through the cracks.

When your FO is checking out the HS volleyball team in the back and can cause they are a year younger than him. All you can do is shake your head and go to your own happy place.

I'll be the first to agree we need to get a lot of our green horns to shape up. Some are good, some I wanna slap them upside their head. For many of them this is their FIRST JOB!!!!!!!!!! The union has been working with a mentoring program but some will always fall through the cracks.

When your FO is checking out the HS volleyball team in the back and can cause they are a year younger than him. All you can do is shake your head and go to your own happy place.

I'm sorry, was I not supposed to be doing this?

[I must say, just because people are out to get you, does not mean you have to be paranoid- did i get that joke right?[/quote]

No:

I have always subscribed to the motto:

Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

thanks for the joke correction, it did not seem right when I was writing it. Good to see so many positive voices on this thread concerning our relations. That said, I will be the first to say that the newest group of XJ new hires are excellent people. The three I was in class with are very good FO's and very pleasant to work with.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back