• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJ CRJ900 street capt - kind of!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's because we pilots are conditioned to plan and hope for the best- in ourselves,and in others. We keep forgetting the true nature of mgmt. teams....as another said, they are just carpetbaggers looking for quick stock option payouts. Not here to run an airline.

We are like Charlie Brown and Lucy, who keeps pulling the ball away....

nwa and mesaba mgmt. may have offered us seniority and longevity while being held here, BUT nwa alpa said " NO WAY". They do not want ANYONE sliding in after 6 months or a year, who did not suffer the new-hire pain of those they would be bumping down. They called it leapfrogging...mesaba alpa did NOT turn down any offer, it was our friends at nwa alpa, who are a major player in the deal, so their say matters...if nwa and mesaba mgmt. truely wanted relief, they would have offered something to nwa alpa that they wanted. (LEVERAGE). They, and we, are certainly not giving up something for nothing to these predatory mgmt. types.....

"I suffered so you must suffer to." At least there's the three months of senority & longevity. Anything that costs the company more money and gives me a better paycheck is alright in my book. But I'm just a simpleton.

Latest resources

Back