• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Writing things down

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, I guess the point of my little floating poop bomb is that the moderators recently banned me for picking on the easily mocked sexual habits of a certain group of odd underwear clad folks.

Being banned is not such a bad thing, if not for the one sided nature of it. As examples; I've frequently made fun of Muslims and read several posts making fun of the ghetto ATL ramp.

It is their board and they have a right to police it as they see fit, but I would submit that the moderators get together on their actions.

And personally, I think ATLCRASHPAD is hilarious. He simply gave me a chance to whine. I think through-the-grill-talking urban text is no more offensive than poking fun at bigamists, muslims, homosexuals, scientologists or (insert any group).

And to the moderators: But on another note and with no slam against ATLCRASHPAD, why is the following racist drivel allowed on this board:

Main, I doesn't write nuttin' down.... I kan member anythang I done hear.... Hey, what was we talkin' bout?
bouyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

When I read the Flava Flav quotes, I think it's a funny impression of Flava Flav. Race has nothing to do with it does it? Unless you're a racist (are you?) who views everything through "race glasses."

Only on FI could an innocent thread about wirting taxi instructions down could turn into arguing about jews, muslims, sexual habits of religious sects and videos of naked chicks.

This is really one of the best threads of late. So many pilots are getting cavalier and it could have a dramatic impact on safety. It really highlights the need to pick up a good kneeboard.

This is really one of the best threads of late. So many pilots are getting cavalier and it could have a dramatic impact on safety. It really highlights the need to pick up a good kneeboard.

Ya especially one with the elastic band that goes around your leg so it won't fall off when you rotate.

Talk about a thwarted thread hijack!

I think I was bladed and high-blocked.

everybody remembers stuff a different way.

I would be concerned with the dumb-ass that never writes anything down, not the guy that does the opposite.

no comments about the boob troopers video? and I get kicked off for saying doubleUTef.... next, youll get kicked off for saying shoot instead of s*** and dangit instead of ****it. I mean it all means the same thing.... hey, is SNAFU not allowed? No seriously, it is such a recognized acronym that it in itself has taken on it's own meaning to the extent most people don't even think about what it stands for. and everyone knows that F.U.C.K stands for "For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge". reference:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F.U.C.K.

anyway, rant over.... if you dont hear from me for a while... youll know why

Latest resources

Back