• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Writing things down

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Write down the ATC clearances, whether you can remember it or not. When I fly into an airport that I'm not familar with or one that I am that has multiple taxi and runways, writing down taxi instructions can be of great help if you need it.

And to the moderators: But on another note and with no slam against ATLCRASHPAD, why is the following racist drivel allowed on this board:

Main, I doesn't write nuttin' down.... I kan member anythang I done hear.... Hey, what was we talkin' bout?
bouyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

Yet, comments about the sexual habits of certain religious organizations are not allowed?

This is not racist at all.This is meant as an impersonation of Flavor Flav, in a respectful way... it reflects how he communicates on aviation topics. Quite humourous, actually!

Impersonating a level 2 mental retard has yet to be deemed as racist. On the other hand, initially thinking "he's a black guy" whenever the name Flavor Flav comes up, could be.

And to the moderators: But on another note and with no slam against ATLCRASHPAD, why is the following racist drivel allowed on this board:

Main, I doesn't write nuttin' down.... I kan member anythang I done hear.... Hey, what was we talkin' bout?
bouyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

Yet, comments about the sexual habits of certain religious organizations are not allowed?
your sir, are an idiot.

Latest resources

Back