WOW! What a concept!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SWA/FO said:
Yeah, dude we don't fly out of the Country - thats a good one. You got us there.

SWA/FO

Not until your company finishes the whack job on ATA that their managment started......

pilot141 said:
Put the rulers away, boys - this thread was supposed to be about companies actually charging consumers what their product costs to produce.

At least someone gets my point!

Why don't you guys compare W2's. In the end it's all that matters, not your last few or next few trips. Hey SWA/FO what did you gross for 2005, if you don't mind, I'm curious. If it's too personal then don't bother.

SWA/FO said:
Yeah, my 737 is bigger and fuller then yours. :D

Why must you rub people's noses in it? Do you enjoy rubbing people the wrong way? I thought SWA hired people with greatattitudes and personalities. I guess you slipped through the cracks.

IHI
President
Idiot Haters Club

P.S. SWA/FO you are still number one on the club's list.

IHATEIDIOTS - Hey I just saw you the other day on "Dateline NBC". And you would know if I was rubbing your nose in it pal.

I see from your profile - nothing! Lets take our hats off for the folks that have honest profiles and list where they work. Heck, what is wrong with liking where you work? CaptMark likes where he works, you giving him $hit?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back