• Start date
  • Watchers 84

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thursday morning, DFW, gate E24...Jessica Simpson boards an ASA CRJ-200 going to Charleston. (Sadly, I was going to Raleigh-Durham.)

Actually, I was in Charleston's cockpit talking to the crew when Simpson and her one-woman entourage bounced aboard. I've heard that "the camera" adds pounds, but height? She looked to be about 5'1"!

My F/O expressed great displeasure at missing this, to which our F/A replied, "oh, you like 'em stupid, huh?"

The Charleston F/O, a retired Navy guy, didn't know who Jessica Simpson is... :D

Ben Vereen - Super nice guy....it was my first flight out of training, and somewhere in the ATL system.

Storey Musgrave - Took him from DFW to HOU...he signed autographs for the whole crew as well as all the other passengers. Talked to me about the Space Program the rest of the flight. Wonderful man. :)

LeeAnn Womack - I brought her back to DFW from LBB after a concert at Tech. Her orginal Eagle flight had been cx, and she was not a happy camper. When I asked her (very discreetly and politely) if she would mind signing her boarding card for me, since I was a fan, she rudely told me 'This is why I fly American. The 'help' isn't allowed to ask for autographs.' I haven't bought another CD of hers since, and won't ever again. :mad:

Robert VanWinkle aka Vanilla Ice - I'll admit....I did laugh when he boarded. I mean c'mon...Vanilla Ice?!?! He was a really nice guy though.....autographed a load distribution form for me, gave me his boarding stub, and then slept the rest of the flight.

Man of unknown name - Don't remember this guy's name, but he will forever live on in my list (of 'infamous' , if not famous px).......only because he decided halfway through a flight from FAY-ATL to go to row 8 in the Brasilia, and whip it out to take a leak by the emergency exit! :eek:

bozz66 said:
I have a friend that flys for Kallitta(sp?) He told me once of picking up James Brown in Miami. Mr. Brown was travelling with some of his ladies( I think about 3 or 4 of 'em!) that day. The Lear24 they were flying that hot August day had no air conditioning and they were like #15 for departure. After awhile, the make-up and mascara started to run down the womens faces due to the extreme heat. At that point, James yelled at my friend," Say man, unghhh, can't ya put some air back here? My bitches is starting to melt, owwww!" I thought that was kinda funny!

Now that's FUNNY!!!!!

I never flew any famous peeps, as my claim to fame is being the freightdog, but I do remember flying a load of Fresian milkers from MIA to BQN one hot Miami morning.....As I informed the tower of our perishable load (94 cows) and receiving clearance to taxi past some 18 jets into position and hold, I smiled to myself thinking that some of those rich and famous would be pretty pissed if they knew my cows jumped the conga line...Heh Heh
Mebbe James Brown was in that lineup.

freightdogfred said:
...Fresian milkers...
I thought that was a slang for 44D's like Ailerongirl. :D

i saw a very drunk dennis rodman @ SNA, fell from the top step of a GIV and hit the bottom step with his head. quite a site.

Matthew Perry

Was about to go out and pre-flight, when in thru the Signature FBO door at ALB, comes Matthew Perry (Friends) and Christa Miller (Drew Carey Show). They had just flown in on a private jet.
There were a couple of other ladies with him, but didn't know who they were.

They were both very nice, but were obviously trying to avoid attention. Heard later on that the yellow mustang convertible he had rented thru Signature, was not to his lady companions liking. They had wanted an SUV.

Jessica Lynch today at Million Air, TEB. That's one tiny little girl. She didn't look old enough to drive a car - let alone join the armed forces.

Also, Sly Stallone at Million Air, TEB. He's about as tall as Jessica. :D

Latest resources

Back