Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Would you trust me with your daughter???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I get now TonyC and unanwered are the same person, it might be unknow even to them (like in the movie "A Beutiful Mind).

HAHAHAHAhAhAh

ROTFL
HAHAHAHAHAHA

UnAnswerd said:
My last post will be to you, TonyC.

I'll have you know that your above statement is incorrect. While it's true that the picture didn't contain any signatures, the reason is perhaps too simple for you to understand. There isn't really enough room on the first page for the signatures. Instead, my CFI has been signing on the opposite page. And if I am indeed the imposter student pilot as you claim, it would've been just as easy to forge a signature for good effect. This however, is not the case.

I wasn't really even going to respond to anymore of the abrasive comments from this board. I'm not denying that it's my fault, as I'll be the first to admit that I've pushed my luck within this forum for quite some time. What went around came around, and I'm not going to sit here and argue that I'm not a troll, because maybe by whatever definition, I really am.

But please, don't accuse me of lying about being a student pilot. Despite the ongoing battles, there have been a great deal of people on this forum who have offered good advise and answers to some of my questions. I thank these people, and wish you wouldn't spread lies, as it damages whatever minuscule credibility I might've had remaining.

That is all.

And for one last bit of advice... ahhh, forget it.

Last edited:
UnAnswerd said:
My last post will be to you, TonyC.

last post? ill believe it when i see it...or dont see it.

good luck with your flight sim...you jackass!!

Metro752 said:
Why don't you report him for being a

nope

he doesnt make up quotes. i have asked you do stop before and i think it is very chilidish.....i had no other option...

If I remember correctly, you are the first person ever to do so here, and you did it to me. I didn't know you couldn't handle it, you never ever said anything.

EDIT: I deleted the part about where I said "If you can't handle it, don't start it.............. Or at least say something! I was just kidding around, but I guess someone forgot to put the powder on your rash ridden behind before slappin on a 10c diaper."

Last edited:
UnAnswerd said:
There isn't really enough room on the first page for the signatures. Instead, my CFI has been signing on the opposite page.

Riiiiiiight. Maybe on planet Xanex or wherever the hell you're from, you f-ing tool.

So how 'bout the "opposite page"...let's see it. As I remember it, the impressions from the official CFI seal weren't visible either...

;)

See? There's no WAY someone could be that stoopid and still know how to use a computer.

He's got be a flamer ... uh .. I mean ... a flamebaiter.

Minhommad
"La la la la la la! I pity the infidel!"

Latest resources

Back