Would you trust me with your daughter???

wingnutt

...recognize this?
Total Time
+30yrs
...nope

Flechas

Total Time
$$$$$$
After reading all your posts, I probably would.......but I don't have a daughter, sorry...

BRIGADEAVIATOR

Total Time
ahh great looks like michael jackson jacked somones login and password tp fi.com!!!

UnAnswerd

Activity Terminated
Total Time
NA
Sorry for the problem. Anyway, I wasn’t trolling.

If anyone has some extra time, I would appreciate it you’d view the video below. My flight-sim doesn’t have a PA-28, so I had to use a C-172SP. I wasn’t sure what any of the target airspeeds were supposed to be, but I tried. TPA for the field is 2,000’.

Basically, if you could evaluate my flying skills at 20 hours TT, I would appreciate it. I know that my airspeed and altitude was all over the place. I also know that I turned final way too late and dragged it in. But believe me, I was dealing with some updrafts and winds here.

Again, if anyone could simply evaluate my flying, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

http://www.neptune.com/users/unanswerd/videoWMP/unanswerd378786.wmv

BenderGonzales

Total Time
xxxxxx
You're a danger to yourself and everything else in the air! Yes, birds too!

2000flyer

EASY FLYER
Total Time
5700+
UnAnswerd said:
Sorry for the problem. Anyway, I wasn’t trolling.

If anyone has some extra time, I would appreciate it you’d view the video below. My flight-sim doesn’t have a PA-28, so I had to use a C-172SP. I wasn’t sure what any of the target airspeeds were supposed to be, but I tried. TPA for the field is 2,000’.

Basically, if you could evaluate my flying skills at 20 hours TT, I would appreciate it. I know that my airspeed and altitude was all over the place. I also know that I turned final way too late and dragged it in. But believe me, I was dealing with some updrafts and winds here.

Again, if anyone could simply evaluate my flying, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

http://www.neptune.com/users/unanswerd/videoWMP/unanswerd378786.wmv
This has to be the most amusing post I've seen in a while, and I didn't even watch the video! Evaluate your flight sim skills? Is that 20 hours of sim time? "Dealing with updrafts and winds here?" Don't you know you can tell a sim to have NO WINDS! Seriously, this HAS to be a drunk post! But I'm still laughing. Thanks for the humor.

2000Flyer

TonyC

Frederick's Happy Face
Total Time
>8,000
2000flyer said:
This has to be the most amusing post I've seen in a while, and I didn't even watch the video!
You couldn't have, because there is no video at that link.

He could have stopped after the fourth word and we all knew the answer.

ms6073

Total Time
Some
:confused: What are you asking us for - I wouldn't trust myself with someones daughter - well maybe if she wasn't very pretty! :nuts: :D

pilotmiketx

Registerd User
Total Time
oodles
Maybe you should give up flying and take up amateur radio, you friggin' dork.

Dumbluck

Total Time
7000+
who's tag line is " landing a sim is like kissing your sister" or something, maybe you should stick to that.

JCJ

YGBSM
probably - 'cuz you seem like the kinda guy that wouldn't be much of a threat to her.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Kream926

pimpin' aint easy
Total Time
learflyer said:
When is this guy going to be banned?
i was wondering that same thing myself.

Total Time
Thats pretty cool, I think you went overboard on the "where/ware/wear" tho

Last edited by a moderator:

landlover

Total Time
5000+
Yes I would, because your are such a tool that you wouldn't be a threat.

dseagrav

Student Dork
Total Time
threve
pilotmiketx said:
Maybe you should give up flying and take up amateur radio, you friggin' dork.
Screw you, we don't want him either!

BLing

Total Time
Thats funny! Normally I wouldnt bash a kid learning to fly, but this kid is a fag! However, I think he is just flame bait. Our reactions are exactly what he wants! Oh, and by the way Unanswerd, try landing on the center line!

TonyC

Frederick's Happy Face
Total Time
>8,000
UnAnswerd said:

Flying - C

Recognizing mistakes - B+

Blames mistakes on non-existent weather conditions - F

RECOMMENDATION: Student must be supervised for all future simulator rides.