Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Would you trust me with your daughter???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...nope

Sorry for the problem. Anyway, I wasn’t trolling.

If anyone has some extra time, I would appreciate it you’d view the video below. My flight-sim doesn’t have a PA-28, so I had to use a C-172SP. I wasn’t sure what any of the target airspeeds were supposed to be, but I tried. TPA for the field is 2,000’.

Basically, if you could evaluate my flying skills at 20 hours TT, I would appreciate it. I know that my airspeed and altitude was all over the place. I also know that I turned final way too late and dragged it in. But believe me, I was dealing with some updrafts and winds here.

Again, if anyone could simply evaluate my flying, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

http://www.neptune.com/users/unanswerd/videoWMP/unanswerd378786.wmv

UnAnswerd said:
Sorry for the problem. Anyway, I wasn’t trolling.

If anyone has some extra time, I would appreciate it you’d view the video below. My flight-sim doesn’t have a PA-28, so I had to use a C-172SP. I wasn’t sure what any of the target airspeeds were supposed to be, but I tried. TPA for the field is 2,000’.

Basically, if you could evaluate my flying skills at 20 hours TT, I would appreciate it. I know that my airspeed and altitude was all over the place. I also know that I turned final way too late and dragged it in. But believe me, I was dealing with some updrafts and winds here.

Again, if anyone could simply evaluate my flying, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

http://www.neptune.com/users/unanswerd/videoWMP/unanswerd378786.wmv

This has to be the most amusing post I've seen in a while, and I didn't even watch the video! Evaluate your flight sim skills? Is that 20 hours of sim time? "Dealing with updrafts and winds here?" Don't you know you can tell a sim to have NO WINDS! Seriously, this HAS to be a drunk post! But I'm still laughing. Thanks for the humor.

2000Flyer

2000flyer said:
This has to be the most amusing post I've seen in a while, and I didn't even watch the video!
You couldn't have, because there is no video at that link.

He could have stopped after the fourth word and we all knew the answer.

:confused: What are you asking us for - I wouldn't trust myself with someones daughter - well maybe if she wasn't very pretty! :nuts: :D

Latest resources

Back