Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Would you trust me with your daughter???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You guys keep biting ... you must be bored. Unanswered is probably a Captain at Shuttle America or ASA or something and is just 'having you on', as the Brits say. No one could be that dense. No one.

Minh

He is that dense

Snakum said:
You guys keep biting ... you must be bored. Unanswered is probably a Captain at Shuttle America or ASA or something and is just 'having you on', as the Brits say. No one could be that dense. No one.

Minh

I think this kid is for real on this one. Do a search of some of the threads he has started and you will realize he is the biggest pilot dork in the history of mankind!

yeah, flt time vs number of posts vs join date, (originally flt time was listed less than 20) I know but the reponses were funny.

Actually, shouldn't you be asking us if we'd trust you with our sons?????? :laugh:

...and I wouldn't trust you with my flock if I were a sheep herder.

Dumbluck said:
yeah, flt time vs number of posts vs join date, (originally flt time was listed less than 20) I know but the reponses were funny.
Originally the flight time was listed as 4.6 or something like that. He then incremented it to 6.2 and so on before he rounded it to <20.

We were even treated to a picture of a supposed logbook to prove he was really a student and not a troll. When it was observed the entries had no CFI signatures, he backed off that claim. We read about his adventures taking a girlfriend flying and scaring her with stalls, and then about his inability to taxi the airplane. I realize I'm stroking his "legend in my own mind" ego by acknowledging that I remember these things, but he really is a legendary troll.

I'll not go so far as to say he's harmless - - I wouldn't trust him to check the air pressure on my daughter's car's tires - - but I must confess he has provided entertainment, or at least a chance to have entertainment.

TonyC said:
We were even treated to a picture of a supposed logbook to prove he was really a student and not a troll. When it was observed the entries had no CFI signatures, he backed off that claim.

My last post will be to you, TonyC.

I'll have you know that your above statement is incorrect. While it's true that the picture didn't contain any signatures, the reason is perhaps too simple for you to understand. There isn't really enough room on the first page for the signatures. Instead, my CFI has been signing on the opposite page. And if I am indeed the imposter student pilot as you claim, it would've been just as easy to forge a signature for good effect. This however, is not the case.

I wasn't really even going to respond to anymore of the abrasive comments from this board. I'm not denying that it's my fault, as I'll be the first to admit that I've pushed my luck within this forum for quite some time. What went around came around, and I'm not going to sit here and argue that I'm not a troll, because maybe by whatever definition, I really am.

But please, don't accuse me of lying about being a student pilot. Despite the ongoing battles, there have been a great deal of people on this forum who have offered good advise and answers to some of my questions. I thank these people, and wish you wouldn't spread lies, as it damages whatever minuscule credibility I might've had remaining.

That is all.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back