Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Re: Re: Re: Re: Unsubstantiated Opinions

AeroBoy said:
Actually, all INS had to do was a simple background check before letting these people into our country. Am I asking for too much here??

By our government's deficiency in checking people coming into this country, we might as well had a banner up at the airport customs and immigration facilities that said, "Welcome terrorists." I stand by my statement that we willingly let them in (i.e.-"harbored" them), without any real background checks or other scrutiny before letting them through our border. That's a fact, Jack.

When you say that I have "utter ignorance of vocabulary," you couldn't be more wrong. I write and edit stories for a magazine that you probably read religiously every month.

Running a background check for everyone entering the country would require omnipotence and possibly a program like SETI@Home... The point is we don't have the man power or technology to know how many people are coming into this country by hopping the border or hiding the back of a truck. Maybe we should build a huge metal dome that cover the entire contiguous U.S. and some smaller ones from Alaska, Hawaii, and our territories.

Maybe we should build a huge metal dome that cover the entire contiguous U.S. and some smaller ones from Alaska, Hawaii, and our territories.
Maybe placing a bounty on illegals would be a good start. By placing people's heads on sticks at the borders, you won't be needing no chain link fence to keep people out. You could make some really good scarecrows out drug runners and mules that make a living out of transporting illegals...and if you found any real terrorists in the fodder, you could put them on a post still flailing. It would be like a talking barricade.

Last edited:
Lincoln and Davis

Both were responsible for the death of 900,000 americans. Lincoln gets a monument for his "achievement" Davis is largely ignored.

Public Service Annuoncement.

This just in...

Refering to Terrorists as "Towel Heads" is not considered to be politlcally correct.

The material is actually a sheet. Therefore, Terrorists should be called "Sheet Heads".

Now back to our reguarly scheduled posts.
:D

Seriously, if we actually made it not worthwhile to come to the US illegally, they wouldn't come. When an illegal alien is caught, the goverment should take all their possessions and money, put them in jail for a while (say a year or two), find out what they have been up to and who helped them or keep them in jail till we do, and then ship them home. Anyone that helped them (in an illegal way) should be thrown in jail for at least 5 years (smuggler, counterfitter, employeer, ect).

pilotman2105 said:
Comment reserved for a time when I have gotten more than 3 hours of sleep. Rest assured however, comment is coming.
Pilotman:

I considered another exchange with AeroBoy, but realize the futility. It reminds me of a discussion with a 3-year-old:

"Why?"

"Beca-a--a-ause"

"But because why?"

"Just beca-a-a-use"

"Didn't you know it was wrong to hit Jimmy?

"Uh-huh."

"Then why did you hit him?"

"Beca-a-a-a-use"

It's a method that was taught in USAF Survival school to deal with interrogators. It doesn't matter whether the answer makes sense or can be defended by logic, so long as you can consistently stick to it. That's what Aeroboy is doing. No preponderance of evidence or logic will persuade him differently.

If you can't even agree on the definition and usage of a simple word, how can you be expected to understand global politics? Just leave him to write his monthly feature in Highlights Magazine.

TonyC said:
Just leave him to write his monthly feature in Highlights Magazine.

holy crap...is that even in publication anymore??? :p

worst pres

JIMMY (BIG GRIN) CARTER

He stabbed the Shah of Iran in the back and left him out to dry. Iran was taken over by the fanatics and the rest is history.

Extensive background checks: Requires man extra man power.

The CIA $ FBI: Throughout the course of the Clinton Admin, these two beureaus(sp?) reached all time lows in both funding and man power. Thanks Bill!

Exstensive background checks on evreyone entering the country.
Boy, the ACLU will have a field day with that..............

Borders, language,and colture............

dc4boy--Have you been living under a rock? We're already running background checks and fingerprinting foreigners entering our country now. And why would the ACLU care about our government doing these background checks on non-U.S. citizens? After all, foreigners have limited rights when abroad.

Tony C--Well, since you can rebut my comments with any kind of fact(s), you just chalk it up to reasoning with a three-year-old kid. I don't think that many who read this board buy that BS. And add even more character assasination on top of that (the "Highlights" magazine comment)? Well I find that to be pretty low. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. Then again, this type of behavior is fairly common among hardline Republicans, or should I say "compassionate conservatives." :rolleyes:

You can all now go back to watching the Fox News Network now...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back