• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Worst Pa Announcements

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My favorite was the UAL captain that gave about a 4 minute descent brief flying into LGA to all of us on the radio... He talked about the weather, and the sights, and how wonderful it was to have us all along, and to enjoy our stay, and what gate we were arriving in, and how great it was that we put our faith in a struggling airline, and then to please listen to the FA's as they prepared the cabin for arrival.

(Not that anybody else has ever done it, but it had to take the cake for longest ATC transmission in history...)

I just read the ATIS I don't give a crap if they know what I am talking about. Half of them don't listen anyway. I hate passengers. 1/2 bank mode and crap what the hell!!!!! Screw the passengers! They smell up my lavatory.

Crossky...that was halarious.
Anyhow, when I was on IOE I did a horrible PAX briefing. After it was all over, I looked at my captain and said "I just butchered that briefing" He said "Who gives a $hit, we're paying you to be a pilot, not a fu#king DJ." CLASSIC. Ever since then, I haven't really cared about how well I do the pax brief, and I probably do a better job because of it.

I've heard NWA give PAs over GFK ground a few times. Also while on a NWA flight out of GFK last winter the FO gave a PA like "Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen this is your FO speaking. I know there are probably a lot of UND aviation students on board so here's a detailed breifing..." and proceded to give an entire approach briefing including present position, altitude, which MSP STAR we were to fly, expected runway, wx, gate, and so on.

taters said:
Was flying from ORD to LNK the other night on Air pissconsin ,

"..Uhhh good...good evening ladied and gentlemen, ..umm.......were gonna be flying at flight level 240...I mean.. um 24000, feet,,,,,,,,,,,,,umm,,looks like there wont be any bumps so dont worry about that.....uh,.. it should take about an hour......an hour to get to Omaha...........I mean , I mean Lincoln.".......( didnt realize he was still on)....."God D#mmitt that sucked"..( The Cap - " oh no you'll be fine ").... "Oh Cra"....( Fo finaly figures it out)

Cabin laughing..snikering...etc..

No joke, CA did the rest of the PA's ( I didnt realize that FO's do PA's )

FO reminded me of those really sad looking high school kids at McDonalds that are stoned and trying thier dangdest to take your order.

You are so gay and full of sh!t! Nice avatar though!

BLing,

No offense intended....BUT...would you be offended if I conducted a poll to see if anybody else finds you avatar as disgusting as I do? I'm trying to eat here (GAG!!!). Is that really a picture of the creator of this thread?

AWACoff said:
BLing,

No offense intended....BUT...would you be offended if I conducted a poll to see if anybody else finds you avatar as disgusting as I do? I'm trying to eat here (GAG!!!). Is that really a picture of the creator of this thread?

probably not considering he eats a million dicks a second

Latest resources

Back