• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

World Airways Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How is Atlas being awarded IAH-Luanda affecting World?

Go to the Charter or Cargo forums and ask your questions there. That's what WOA does, they are not a Major.

I already asked it here. What are you the "majors" police they have been around longer and made more money than most of the "majors"

I already asked it here. What are you the "majors" police they have been around longer and made more money than most of the "majors"

How true...and World will probably out live a few "majors" too. If you get technical "Major" is a US designation for an air carrier with annual operating revenue of more than one billion dollars. I guess we'll be seeing Skywest and Republic taking over this forum. Actually god forbid...I think Mesa may count as a Major too...at least they did :). I Don't know why FI doesn't rename this section Legacies, that way we can all post about "the good old days"! Now where it gets confusing and you may have to post each thread twice ( or maybe even three times)....what if you work for a "Low Cost Carrier" that qualifies as a "Major". Or if your with the new "Air Tran Express" you'll really be busy a "Major" "Regional" flying for a "Low Cost Carrier"!! You know what,.... I think the Colonel is right..its probably easier just to stick to the Cargo or Charter boards. Less BS there too you don't see the "Shiny Jet Syndrome" from guys that fly for "Kalitta Connection" or "Atlas Express"!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back