• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

World Airways Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree, World it top notch, and I would have gone there, if live events would have not gotten in the way. Everyone that was hired when I was love it and wants to make the place their final stop! It is not just another non-sked by a long shot!

In my case, had random chance not gotten in the way and another opportunity presented itself.

Seems like a wonderful place to work with real good people... it's definitely not just another non-sked!

"Col. Savage and others you're right World is old school in their training so its best to come with you're A game for sure. Col. I do not think you meant any disrespect towards WOA by your suggestion to ask in another forum..."

I have nothing but the upmost respect for World crews, and have always considered WOA a cut above in the ACMI industry. I've even kicked my opinion of RedDog up a few notches because to his association with World.

World alumni myself -- was in RedDog's class. As has been posted on this board many times World is probably the best of the non-skeds. Having a tight-knit, unified group of aviators who have every intention of keeping it a career airline ensures this. They've been around for 60 years and rest assured 60 years from now they will still be here.

Having said that, there are pro's and con's with every airline and guys move on for many reasons. Flying for any ACMI carrier is not for everyone -- and can be a culture shock for someone used to flying RJ's around the midwest for 3 days at a time.

I wish my colleagues who've decided to stay at World the very best of luck.

In my case, had random chance not gotten in the way and another opportunity presented itself.

Seems like a wonderful place to work with real good people... it's definitely not just another non-sked!

I know, and I would have been senior to you if we both would have gone there.....

Our current gig is A OK though!!!! :cool:

I know, and I would have been senior to you if we both would have gone there.....

Is that not a bit like saying "my fart would have much more explosive power than yours-if we were to just light 'em off?"

-Get your lighters out....Tool

Yeah, I'm glad the way things worked out. Wouldn't have minded World either, for sure.

Great company, very decent pay, neat flying, and very neat jet.

Any truth to world culture being Jesus freaked?

Yeah, I'm glad the way things worked out. Wouldn't have minded World either, for sure.

Great company, very decent pay, neat flying, and very neat jet.

Exactly,and CRJ567 get a life, it was a joke. We both interviewed there and here within days of each other.

Latest resources

Back