• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

World Airways Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MD11Drvr is one of the good guys. Hope your doing well D.

Its all good here. Hell, enough alcohol and everything looks good. Cheers J

Or that you would be a DAL pilot if you would have just passed the interview:p

It is really interesting that so many of you guys think that everyone who flies airplanes want to work at your specific airline-and has always wanted to work there. I don't want to work at DAL-really never have any desire to be there. I don't want to work for United, either (but interestingly, United people don't get on this board and always bash me because I do not work there.) Come to think of it neither do any guys from American, Continental, JetBlue, AirTran, SWA, ALGT, World, or any other place I can think of.... WTF is wrong with you guys? I don't think I have ever seen this behavior from any other group.

You really are a mystery to us normal folk. I'll bet that back when you were hired at a regional you ran back to the flight school you came from and said to all your former friends and students "you could never fly an RJ-they are just way too fast, far faster than your 172-better just stick to the bugsmashers?" Did that make you feel real cool?

-Real classy, ACL.... But very consistent with my opinion of you... Better get that lighter back out-I'm sure there is gonna be some methane ignition in your near future.

-Your arrogance is exceeded only by your insignificance.

Last edited:
It is really interesting that so many of you guys think that everyone who flies airplanes want to work at your specific airline-and has always wanted to work there. I don't want to work at DAL-really never have any desire to be there.
We all know, your aspirations were shattered after your gender altering surgery failure! Now you just spend your afternoons in full ASA uniform attire sodomizing businessmen in the ATL airport men's room! Great career aspirations crj.

I don't want to work for United, either (but interestingly, United people don't get on this board and always bash me because I do not work there.)
That's because you couldn't get hired there either. You also don't use any of that 3rd grade level of intelligence wasting time bashing their airline. But you do seem to spen most of your time jacking off to bashing Delta!

Come to think of it neither do any guys from American, Continental, JetBlue, AirTran, SWA, ALGT, World, or any other place I can think of.... WTF is wrong with you guys? I don't think I have ever seen this behavior from any other group.
Yet you waste lots of brain energy, which you certainly can't afford, to constantly throw insults at Delta. I don't think I have ever seen this behavior from anyone claiming to be a pilot.

You really are a mystery to us normal folk.
Nothing you do is considered normal, troll!

I'll bet that back when you were hired at a regional you ran back to the flight school you came from and said to all your former friends and students "you could never fly an RJ-they are just way too fast, far faster than your 172-better just stick to the bugsmashers?" Did that make you feel real cool?
I'll bet that on the weekends you troll the mall in that really neat ASA pilot uniform looking for 13 year old boys. Does that make you feel real cool?

-Real classy, ACL.... But very consistent with my opinion of you... Better get that lighter back out-I'm sure there is gonna be some methane ignition in your near future.
Better get back to work crj, that beeping noise is telling you it's time to get to make more french fries!

-Your arrogance is exceeded only by your insignificance.

Your insignificance is exceeded only by your stupidity!

crj567 you are so correct, and I shudder at your words. I need to go get assessed.

Really? Give it up. You troll this board just to rag on people. You just wear me out.

I can't believe that people that "Fly Delta Jets" don't have anything better to do with their time. Hobbies? Families? Home repair? Anything but this. Anywhere but here.

Any truth to the rumor?

I have many friends (some in high places) on the inside. Lets' put it like this. Don't hold your breath.

Just got word that they're doing a "temporary" 90 day recall which should re-hire most of the Gemini guys thru the Aug class back for the Christmas rush... hope it turns into a permanent recall for them boys, but just thought I'd update the thread info.

Just got word that they're doing a "temporary" 90 day recall which should re-hire most of the Gemini guys thru the Aug class back for the Christmas rush... hope it turns into a permanent recall for them boys, but just thought I'd update the thread info.

I would like to add this and it is pure speculation on my part or just wishful thinking but my theory is this was the DO's way of selling this to the 4th floor. I am certain knowing the flights ops team they will be working hard to prove their point to the 4th floor and make it permanent. Good luck to all those furloughees, I sure as hell hope this works out for ya'll.

Latest resources

Back