• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

World Airways Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is that not a bit like saying "my fart would have much more explosive power than yours-if we were to just light 'em off?"

-Get your lighters out....Tool

Or that you would be a DAL pilot if you would have just passed the interview:p

Any truth to world culture being Jesus freaked?

Now that is pretty funny. I think its fair to say the pilots at World are a fair snapshot of society, some are fairly religious and some are not. In my time at World I have never seen anyone be disrespectful of someones views. We also have a pretty wide range of folks to include Baptists,Methodists,Catholics,Muslim,Mormon , etc., etc. I am not sure if we have any Buddhists or Scientoligists (sp) but if we do they are welcome to the fold. Hell, I would rather be Jesus Freaked than Prick Freaked any day.

Ive met many a World crew at many places around the World, and it is true. They seem like a great bunch of guys.

Now that is pretty funny. I think its fair to say the pilots at World are a fair snapshot of society, some are fairly religious and some are not. In my time at World I have never seen anyone be disrespectful of someones views. We also have a pretty wide range of folks to include Baptists,Methodists,Catholics,Muslim,Mormon , etc., etc. I am not sure if we have any Buddhists or Scientoligists (sp) but if we do they are welcome to the fold. Hell, I would rather be Jesus Freaked than Prick Freaked any day.

McQueeneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

McQueeneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

Know him but not me. Thanks though for the association. I was not born in a Geographically Challenged location, Iv'e always known we had a good thing in the South where as McQ had to be enlightened. Good Guy though!

Latest resources

Back