• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Words of a Scab.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Quit listing people's names!! How many times do I have to say it!

Moderator hat off: I agree with you.

Moderator hat on: Don't post their names. If people want to go to the Spirit Scab site and look it up, we're leaving that link up for that purpose. I know it seems like a thin line to walk (and it is), but we have to insist on this caveat...

Thanks,

/mod

Yeah, I am not sure about the F/O, he may just be so clueless he shouldn't be flying airplanes.

Then again, he was laid up with an injury and at no time did he read the news/surf the internet/watch TV and so to claim he didn't know what was going on at Spirit sounds to sad to be true?

I will let the Spirit pilots decide!

I am on FMLA right now. Last flight was April 27. Next flight in Aug. I know about the strike. Just sayin.... I am not sure if I am willing to hate these guys. You can revisit the first post I made in this thread for why but the point is that if he didn’t know about the strike he may not know a lot of other things. Kennedy was shot in Dallas. We have a black president. Eating at McDonalds can make you fat. Marriages performed by the Big and Tasty are not recognized in any of the 50 states. O yea. A passenger carrying airline is on strike for the first time since??? When? Does anyone know? Is there a list?

Indeed. He sealed his fate with this statement: "...if I had refused to fly back [after realizing what happened] ... my company would have most likely have fired me. Who was going to pay my bills then?"

Wow...

Yeah, I saw that... unbelievable.

He's pretty much toast, methinks. The poster later in the thread was right, he should probably just leave the country for a while (a long, long while).

Indeed. He sealed his fate with this statement: "...if I had refused to fly back [after realizing what happened] ... my company would have most likely have fired me. Who was going to pay my bills then?"

Wow...

Wow times a billion squared to the Nth degree... Talk about spitting in the strikers' faces!

Latest resources

Back