• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wondering what some of the SWA poolies are up to

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No. OAK is were the most junior of junior FO's are sent. OAK needs more pilots so the guys senior to them can GET OUT!

Gup

Guard bumming here. EFC of 2011 sounds logical based on the economy. I've heard that some poolies in the 9/11 era waited almost 2 years. Any truth to that? If so, we may have em beat. Sigh.

Guard bumming here. EFC of 2011 sounds logical based on the economy. I've heard that some poolies in the 9/11 era waited almost 2 years. Any truth to that? If so, we may have em beat. Sigh.

If our RNP/Naverus training is put on hold indefinitely then you will have them beat.

I recommend you search for a good job and enjoy your time at home. This career field is shot to heck for the next few years. Unless your under age 30, my advice is to go find a living elsewhere. Sorry.

I recommend you search for a good job and enjoy your time at home. This career field is shot to heck for the next few years. Unless your under age 30, my advice is to go find a living elsewhere. Sorry.

That's what I'm trying to do.

I heard a rumor we fired Naverus. Is this true? If so who are we using now for RNP training? :erm:

That is the problem. We apparently don't have anybody which means training is going to be delayed. We were going to solve the overmanned issue this fall with folks going through RNP but now.......:confused: I hope the schedule isn't further reduced for the fall.

I second what vixin said. I just came from recurrent and Chief DK was in and spoke to us. That rumor couldn't be further from the truth. RNP training is still scheduled to start in Sept.

SLC
:cool:

Latest resources

Back