• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Wondering what some of the SWA poolies are up to

Super Monkey

Total Time
7000+
I'm at CAL near the bottom.

Bigoober

Total Time
Back in the Navy.....and remembering why I got out in the first place!

PHXFLYR

USAir by default
Total Time
>0;<1
...yeah, but at least you'll get a pension if you hang around long enough.

PHXFLYR:cool:

Herkdrv

Total Time
We want you here! Oakland needs you!

No kidding. I need to make my way towards MDW! Stay positive guys the wait will be worth it. Good luck and hope to see ya soon. First round is on me when I run into you at the bar :beer:

GuppyWN

Total Time
No. OAK is were the most junior of junior FO's are sent. OAK needs more pilots so the guys senior to them can GET OUT!

Gup

4 Fan Trashcan

Total Time
Lots
Guard bumming here. EFC of 2011 sounds logical based on the economy. I've heard that some poolies in the 9/11 era waited almost 2 years. Any truth to that? If so, we may have em beat. Sigh.

K-Mart

Total Time
Guard bumming here. EFC of 2011 sounds logical based on the economy. I've heard that some poolies in the 9/11 era waited almost 2 years. Any truth to that? If so, we may have em beat. Sigh.

If our RNP/Naverus training is put on hold indefinitely then you will have them beat.

scoreboardII

Total Time
xxxxxx
I recommend you search for a good job and enjoy your time at home. This career field is shot to heck for the next few years. Unless your under age 30, my advice is to go find a living elsewhere. Sorry.

HalinTexas

&#26119;&#12427;&#22826;&#38525;&#12398;&#22303;&#
Total Time
10000+
I recommend you search for a good job and enjoy your time at home. This career field is shot to heck for the next few years. Unless your under age 30, my advice is to go find a living elsewhere. Sorry.

That's what I'm trying to do.

Herkdrv

Total Time
If our RNP/Naverus training is put on hold indefinitely then you will have them beat.

I heard a rumor we fired Naverus. Is this true? If so who are we using now for RNP training? :erm:

K-Mart

Total Time
I heard a rumor we fired Naverus. Is this true? If so who are we using now for RNP training? :erm:

That is the problem. We apparently don't have anybody which means training is going to be delayed. We were going to solve the overmanned issue this fall with folks going through RNP but now.......:confused: I hope the schedule isn't further reduced for the fall.

SELFloadingCRGO

Are we cleared to land???
Total Time
since?
I second what vixin said. I just came from recurrent and Chief DK was in and spoke to us. That rumor couldn't be further from the truth. RNP training is still scheduled to start in Sept.

SLC
:cool: