• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wondering what some of the SWA poolies are up to

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
With the trend of this industry, yes at least. Many of us are at this point figuring if we can't make it as career Regional captains it's time to find a different career cause there won't be any worthwhile major jobs left soon. Just look at Midwest....

Times are tough now. 9-11 followed by age 65 and then oil goes through the roof to start a recession. Not a good decade. We all know that the airlines are cyclical. This has unfortunately been a long down side.
But not all majors are like Midwest. They did 1-2% of the flying of the majors. There are many good major airlines out there. It will get better and I love it where I am at. Just don't tell management what I said. I could find things in the airlines to bitch about everyday. But I don't. I work my ass off to fix what I can. Support my union and look at what is good. I even loved working at Mesaba. It is what you make of it and I also think its worth the wait. :)

Age 65 retirements??? What...I heard they are just spinning up APAAD again for the "Age 65 fight" Who's ready for the BLITZES! Welcome flying to 70.:p

I guess that explains the Naverus lanyard and cord pull thingy he had on. Hence the reason I asked him why Naverous is gone and he said they arent. He must not have anything to do with it. What are you sources line pilots, Cp or CK airmen? I dont know why he would lie to me. There would be zero reason for him to do so. The Naverous rumor has been around longer then two months though.

Latest resources

Back