• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wondering what some of the SWA poolies are up to

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just had a Check Airman on the jumpseat that said were done with Naverus.

I might have heard him wrong. He was speaking in broken Spanglish since they are the only pilots at SWA with the skills to fly so San Salvadore even though they have never been out of the States

My neighbor is working directly with Naverous. I just asked him last week if we were done with them. He said nope. He is still working directly with them. A bud of mine is a CKA and he knows less then us line pilots. He is always asking whats new.

Age 30????? So you are saying you have to put 35+ years in to make it worth while???

I don't think so.

With the trend of this industry, yes at least. Many of us are at this point figuring if we can't make it as career Regional captains it's time to find a different career cause there won't be any worthwhile major jobs left soon. Just look at Midwest....

NAVERUS has been gone for 2 months

Then how or why did my neighbor say they are still here? He is one of the main maint. guys working on the project. He is management on the electrical eng. side. He just told me last week maybe 5 days ago Naverous is still here.

I dont know why your neighbor is claiming that. Narverus has never had anything to do with maintenance, and has been gone for 2 months .

Latest resources

Back