WN Pilots sign petition for SWAPA to lower dues

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Give it time... The neocons created a convoluted mess-
Give it time...a very convenient cover for lack of any real change. When are you going to wake up and realize that a Red M&M and a Blue M&M still come out the same color in the end?

What's more important: The votes of 53,000 airline pilots, or 300 million consumers?

Again- you're contract comes from democrat/leftist policies- don't forget it-
And it's taken a big nose dive after the "Liberal Lion" co-authored the deregulation bill-don't forget it.

So you think the industry ought to be regulated?
You don't like capitalism?

talk all you want- republicans do NOT support us on any level. Don't be confused when you vote for them and then your contract gets gutted.

talk all you want- republicans do NOT support us on any level. Don't be confused when you vote for them and then your contract gets gutted.

Were your parents brother and sister?
Who cares dumbass, it's just a job. I'm all about safety of my country first, which your moronic leaders have continued to make this country a more dangerous place and more welcoming to terrorists.
Don't worry though, as more of you idiots get voted out of office and/or step down because of fear of not being re elected, the tide will turn.

Not by the current set of lawmakers

waveflyer said:
If I tell you what you want to hear, will you vote for me?

waveflyer said:
Who needs to talk when the facts can speak for themselves? We have pilots flying jets for poverty level wages...where are your liberal lions for that? They're out at another campaign fundraiser whispering sweet nothings into the ears of another group of workers. Republicans and Democrats are both in the pocket of Big Business. It's part of why there's always an excuse when our interests are put on the back burner after the elction. Sorry for sounding crass...but who gives a flying rat-******************** about Haiti?!

Give it time... The neocons created a convoluted mess-
Joe- you're too dumb to debate economics with- dems are as pro-business as anyone-they just think in long term consequences and not solely off the ticker-*****they also aren't naive enough to think business leaders will choose to do the right thing if it means earning less money-

"The dems are as pro-business as anyone"? Are you smoking something you shouldn't be? Are Pelosi and Obama as business friendly as Ron Paul?

The "neocons" didn't create this mess...WE ALL did. The FOs I flew with who tried to convince me that buying condos in PFN for zero down because they would be going up 10% per year were part of the problem...The libs who decided we should make it easier for poor people and people with bad credit to own homes were part of the problem... The reward bad behavior crowd is part of the problem....

We need to take our lumps and learn from our mistakes...Obama simply wants to reward those who made bad decisions....

1. First I want a secure country.
2. Next I want a thriving economy.
3. Then I want a thriving company.
4. Then I will worry about my contract...Take care of the first 3, and the last one becomes much easier...Trash the first 3 and no contract you have will be worth the paper it is written on....Very simple concept....

What if your leaders have decided that a thriving economy is much easier to attain with cheap airfares- cheaper than market? What then? I guess your job gets more secure-
the rush parrots are back at it-
those something for nothing bubble maniacs were part of it- but what caused it? An environment where risk didn't matter- that's when- and that only happened when large financial institutions were allowed to consolidate-
republicans and corporations pushed for that- Clinton signed off on it - and we got institutions that literally were too big to fail.

This silly dues reduction would have saved me about 7 bucks from my last paycheck. What a complete waste of time and effort by people that just want to try to stay relevent I guess.

Seven buck will will get you a large Papa Murphy's pizza right now. Hay, free pizza.

Boy, this thread has gone from one kind of stupid to another.

Latest resources

Back