WN Expresses Interest in LGA/DCA Slots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Scopes out Dogs for Love", you are correct I do not work for SWA
And the truth has set you free! Congrats on buying your job you ****************************** bag! Too bad the only thing the pft sw was interested in was your checkbook!:laugh:

yet, as usual you are incorrect about most other statements. I was hired by Delta and opted out, couldn't afford the pay cut. Also hired by UPS but they also haven't called, guess the furlough slowed down new hire classes.
I'm so sorry that DAL and UPS rejected you. I'm glad the interview process works. It must be terrible getting rejections after both paying for your job, and not paying for your job. I guess that's why you spend most of your time at the playgrounds!

I can't imagine working for a company that forces me to take 40%+ pay cuts and spends/takes my retirement. No wonder you want to work to 65/until you die.
Dude, if dumb were dirt, you'd cover an acre! Where did I ever say I wanted to work to age 65? I realize forking out all that cash to pay for a job then get rejected has made you a sore loser, but come on, quote anywhere I stated I wanted to work to age 65!
Oh, and moondick, it's a 42.5% paycut, and still better paid than our peers at most other legacy airlines. (pretty pathetic that's what it has to come to be paid less than swa) I realize that unless it's numbers about pft you don't get it, but it's more of what we've come to expect from some doosh bag who bought his job and still couldn't get hired.

You are a nonsensical loser who has no redeeming value with no vocabulary, you have to use the words of others, you are a sad pathetic little man and I pity you and anyone that has to be around you. Enjoy driving the SST, we rely on you and your ilk to keep the lav serviced!!
At least I'm not a nonsenscial loser who didn't pay for his job, and who didn't get rejected by DAL, UPS, and swa!:laugh:
Enjoy scrubbing the lavs kid, you've got a GREAAAAAAAT future ahead of you!:laugh: Your mom and dad must be real proud! BTW, how much did they charge you to buy that job, or do you just get all the free blue fluid you want??:laugh:

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but what was this Thread Originally supposed to be about again???? oh, Nevermind.

At least I'm not a nonsenscial loser who didn't pay for his job, and who didn't get rejected by DAL, UPS, and swa!:laugh:
Enjoy scrubbing the lavs kid, you've got a GREAAAAAAAT future ahead of you!:laugh: Your mom and dad must be real proud! BTW, how much did they charge you to buy that job, or do you just get all the free blue fluid you want??:laugh:

I would like to know one person who has ever told you that your not a loser? The only word you left out was your bitter also. Like I have told you before GET HELP. i hope i am not the one walking by when your shooting on-top of the tower. :)

I am also wonder why the Moderator does not ban you. You are a nasty racist .

I would like to know one person who has ever told you that your not a loser? The only word you left out was your bitter also. Like I have told you before GET HELP. i hope i am not the one walking by when your shooting on-top of the tower. :)

I am also wonder why the Moderator does not ban you. You are a nasty racist .

Racist? Get bent! Against what, PFT maybe! It's just too bad the sw pft quartet doesn't meet on a regular basis so girls like you could have a hangout!
Since you are so good at buying things, like your job, why don't you take some of your hard earned money and buy yourself a clue!
With your reference to guns and killing, it's amazing the Moderators do not ban you!

"Scopes the Dog Humper", not only is your vocabulary lacking you can't read either. Do you have the English proficiency requirement? Life must be easy for someone as stupid as you are. My post reads that I was HIRED by both UPS and Delta, you ignorant simpleton!! Your stupidity has ceased to amuse me; I will be wiping you off my shoe now. I feel sorry for you, truly I do. Although you are too stupid to know that you are a loser, so maybe it's not so bad. Keep eating the big "mints" and maybe one day you could get a job washing the s**t sucking truck, you worthless, pathetic dillhole!

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but what was this Thread Originally supposed to be about again???? oh, Nevermind.

Sorry you are right. Back to the topic of this thread. That would be SWA getting more gates in LGA and putting some airline BACK in chapter 11.

"Scopes the Dog Humper",

You seem to know alot about that. Are you speaking from experience?

not only is your vocabulary lacking you can't read either. Do you have the English proficiency requirement?
Yup, it says that moon-dong is a pft retard who got turned down by Delta, UPS, and had to pft for swa, and got rejected as well!

Life must be easy for someone as stupid as you are.
Not as easy as your old lady!:laugh:

My post reads that I was HIRED by both UPS and Delta, you ignorant simpleton!!
I know what it reads, I'm supplying the translation. Which reads. I got rejected by both Delta and UPS, so I went and paid for training to try and get hired by southwest, and I didn't get hired there either!

Your stupidity has ceased to amuse me;
And yet you continue to respond, who's really the simpleton here azzwipe?

I will be wiping you off my shoe now.
This from the same guy who sits down to go to the bathroom!:laugh:

I feel sorry for you, truly I do. Although you are too stupid to know that you are a loser, so maybe it's not so bad.

Maybe, but I'm not the loser who got rejected by two airlines, then bought his job by a third, and still doesn't work for them!

Keep eating the big "mints" and maybe one day you could get a job washing the s**t sucking truck, you worthless, pathetic dillhole!
:bawling:
And maybe one day you'll get that job that you bought and paid for!

Sorry this thread got so far off topic...

Scope...I know you need help...but its going to cost you more than what looking under seat cushions will provide......yep!...PFT,...4 year degree minimum...2 year/associates degrees haven't been cutting it for 40 or 50 years, now. Good luck. (Hate to see good thread topic devolve into 'Studio Wrestling'...sorry, guys.)

PS...I'm assuming you have a GED, or equivalent,...right???

Last edited:
Well, finally spent the time to figure out how to ignore someone. That SCOPE drivel was pathetic. Moondog, ignore that troll, he's just some wannabe CFI who tries to get under people's skin.

Latest resources

Back