• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

WN Expresses Interest in LGA/DCA Slots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh boy let's what inane drivel has spewed from the Idiot king now, boys and girls should be fun!!

1) Nope not in class yet, but looking forward to my second year pay being better than your 5 yr pay. That is if you were actually a pilot and not a liar. As to the cock vs box, well to each his own I guess, I will stick to the box and you well.....

2) My mom is dead so that makes you a necrophiliac and I don't have a sister, so I have to assume that you were shagging my dog, which would be bestiality, how charming. I pray that it did not "take" because those would be the dumbest, ugliest, lying pups ever born.

3) Leaving my house after raping my dog, you Delta guys are the coolest. Glad I didn't go to work there when I had the chance!! Of course the pay cut would have really hurt.

Now back to your regular programming and as for Scope out Idiots try to find something constructive to with your talent, of course, lying is not very marketable unless you want to run for congress/president. Otherwise keep driving that SST, it suits your personality!!

Now if you would like to stop being a whining idiot and talk an adult about things that would suit me fine, but until then STFU!! NO one and I mean NO one cares about your tired old song. Try something new, anything, please!

Wow mods somehow creative swearing is worse than this...
"Jerry! Jerry!"

Oh boy let's what inane drivel has spewed from the Idiot king now, boys and girls should be fun!!
Boys and girls???Remember what the judge told you about staying away from the playgrounds pervert!

1) Nope not in class yet, but looking forward to my second year pay being better than your 5 yr pay. That is if you were actually a pilot and not a liar. As to the cock vs box, well to each his own I guess, I will stick to the box and you well.....
Well, since a fool and his checkbook are departed, you'll fit in just fine. Good thing for you its buy your job! So when does class start?? 2011? 2012? Also, you seem to know alot about the male gender? Good thing for you swa is a pft equal opportunity employer. Not that there's anything wrong with that! And since your math is as good as your comebacks, I'll leave you with the fact that not only are you wrong, but waaaay wrong!

2) My mom is dead so that makes you a necrophiliac and I don't have a sister, so I have to assume that you were shagging my dog, which would be bestiality, how charming. I pray that it did not "take" because those would be the dumbest, ugliest, lying pups ever born.
I guess you got this response from hanging at the playground? Typical 5 year old response.

3) Leaving my house after raping my dog, you Delta guys are the coolest. Glad I didn't go to work there when I had the chance!! Of course the pay cut would have really hurt.
Sorry you didn't get hired at Delta. Good thing you forked over the cash to maybe get hired on at swa! Luckily for you they take any idiot with a checkbook. It's ok, unless you really dorked up the interview, you can reapply. Rumor has it Delta will be hiring later in 2010. Or were you the guy that everyone's talking about?:laugh:

Now back to your regular programming and as for Scope out Idiots try to find something constructive to with your talent, of course, lying is not very marketable unless you want to run for congress/president. Otherwise keep driving that SST, it suits your personality!!
You know, you were a lot more entertaining on "to catch a preadator."

Now if you would like to stop being a whining idiot and talk an adult about things that would suit me fine, but until then STFU!! NO one and I mean NO one cares about your tired old song. Try something new, anything, please!
I'd love to talk adult, can you put the one on the computer that supervises you! And if no one cares, then why oh why do you continue to respond

Rock on moondog! See you on TV!

Last edited:
Well that proves it, you are officially the biggest idiot on this board. Again I am sorry that you couldn't cut the mustard at the SWA interview, but the world needs ditchdigers as well. You should have never paid for the type pre-interview, with your charming personality you should have known that they would pass on you. Good luck with your career driving the SST, try not to drink the blue water!! Washout!

Oh yeah, animal "lover", I am sorry that you can't afford to meet the minimum requirements for a job at a company that make's a profit. Maybe you could make some more concessions so the company could make a profit. Maybe if they took your retirement, nope, already did that too. Great company to work for. By the way, did you have to have a four degree to drive the toilet truck? Cause if so, you paid for your training, hypocrite. What a nonsense filled dillhole you are!!

Last edited:
what a bunch of tools, arguing over the sillest bulls$hit...real pilots come here to try and get some relevant info, or find specific information, not argue like a bunch of goddamm F/A's...give it a rest

what a bunch of tools, arguing over the sillest bulls$hit...real pilots come here to try and get some relevant info, or find specific information, not argue like a bunch of goddamm F/A's...give it a rest

Good luck finding any useful info on these forums, if you are looking for info try calling your buds that work at said airline. If you read anything that "Scope the dope" has written, you will feel your IQ drop as you read it. That idiot is really is a SST driver at Dover, you probably know him. As for the "real pilot" thing I will let it go once because I understand your frustration at this thread.

Moondog

Good luck finding any useful info on these forums,

Now this is a part we can agree on!

if you are looking for info try calling your buds that work at said airline. If you read anything that "Scope the dope" has written, you will feel your IQ drop as you read it. That idiot is really is a SST driver at Dover, you probably know him. As for the "real pilot" thing I will let it go once because I understand your frustration at this thread.

Moondog

As for the rest of your drivel. Moon dong.....I realize that pft was the only way you could get a job. Based on that, and the fact that you do NOT work for southwest, it appears that the ****************************** bag and his money are dearly departed.:laugh:
I'm sure southwest was your dream job. I can only imagine only being able to apply only where you have to buy your job, and then getting shot down:bawling:
Don't worry, I hear mesa is hiring soon. Take care, this thread has been beaten worse than you that first night in jail after trying your antics in the elementary school playground!

Do you realize that what you said is pretty much the only thing that happens on these forums?? LOL, you don't need fa's for arguments. You've got a whole lot of pilots readily available for that.

"Scopes out Dogs for Love", you are correct I do not work for SWA yet, as usual you are incorrect about most other statements. I was hired by Delta and opted out, couldn't afford the pay cut. Also hired by UPS but they also haven't called, guess the furlough slowed down new hire classes. I can't imagine working for a company that forces me to take 40%+ pay cuts and spends/takes my retirement. No wonder you want to work to 65/until you die. You are a nonsensical loser who has no redeeming value with no vocabulary, you have to use the words of others, you are a sad pathetic little man and I pity you and anyone that has to be around you. Enjoy driving the SST, we rely on you and your ilk to keep the lav serviced!! :)

Latest resources

Back