Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why do you care that an individual PFT?

Why do you care what I care?

If you are against paying for a type to get hired by SWA that is ok.
I'm not against it, I just think it's hysterical how the sw skirts here get all pissed off that they could only get hired thanks to the sw pft program!

However, it would not cost you anything to apply and if you get hired then you can decide whether it would be worth while.

I'm not even remotely interested in working at swa!

If you do not get hired then you lose nothing.
I lose nothing because I don't want to apply!

So, you either applied and got turned down or you know that you could not get hired because you do not have what they are looking for or your background check would eliminate you.
Oh that's right, the old, "you got turned down" answer!;)

No, I am not a pilot for SWA.
So then, what do you care?

If I could be a pilot for SWA I would.
Then plunk down your cash, and interview, take the chance on getting hired. Based on the morons that post here, they'll take just about anyone with a checkbook!:laugh:

And yet another PFT expert speaks..................;)

I'll give you a tip----------------->Paint that trailer you call home!:laugh:

Bitter, bitter, bitter. Do tell me, Hitler jr. , whats so wrong with someone that lives in a trailer?

by the way i am still waiting for your stock tips ( Ms. Always wrong ) :)

Ya good thing J A . I never paid for it, so once again ( as always ) you are wrong. I just wish you would put some stock tips out so i could make some money on your being inept, and always wrong.... :)

You sure act like your better than everyone else, Hilter would be proud of you. You are not only very bitter you have VERY LOW self esteem ... I do feel sorry for what ever happen in your life to make you like this, its sad.

Disagree with Dr. Slaquer and self-esteem and bitterness flows out his hole like Dr. Full (of $hit). Dude, quit acting like you know what you are talking about labelling people who don't see things all canyon blue......

Bitter, bitter, bitter. Do tell me, Hitler jr. , whats so wrong with someone that lives in a trailer?
Nothing wrong with it at all! After all, you never need to worry about cutting the grass, landscaping, snow plowing the driveway. And if you don't like your neighbors, you just up and move along to the next trailer park. After all, "its on!"

by the way i am still waiting for your stock tips ( Ms. Always wrong ) :)

Try any airline stock, they're always a good buy!:laugh:

Seriously- think of him like a little flight info terrorist- he only wins if he gets a rise out of you. Who gives a.... ( mods: cursing is like a way of life for me- I can't communicate w/o at least hinting at cursing(!) - no need to respond...) a darn ... what some geek who likes to trash wn thinks. Just ignore the 11 y.o

Last edited:
This message is hidden because Rickindfw is an idiot.

Seriously- think of him like a little flight info terrorist- he only wins if he gets a rise out of you. Who gives a.... ( mods: cursing is like a way of life for me- I can't communicate w/o at least hinting at cursing(!) -

waveflyer:
It's called tourettes syndrome. You must be one out of 20 kids who suffer from it. When you're not busy playing outside or pretending to be a pilot, get to your doctor and have him give you something for it. I suggest a muzzle. Have a great liberal day!

Why do you care what I care?

I'm not against it, I just think it's hysterical how the sw skirts here get all pissed off that they could only get hired thanks to the sw pft program!

I'm not even remotely interested in working at swa!

I lose nothing because I don't want to apply!

Oh that's right, the old, "you got turned down" answer!;)

So then, what do you care?

Then plunk down your cash, and interview, take the chance on getting hired. Based on the morons that post here, they'll take just about anyone with a checkbook!:laugh:

Oh joy!! More words of wisdom from the idiot king. This goofy gus has never been in a cockpit. He claims to have a military background; he never would have made it thru UPT with his attitude. I am guessing "he" is a disgruntled washout with latent homosexual tendencies. I must admit that his stupidity is somewhat humorous. How does one get so bitter? Which was worse, getting caught pulling your pud on a SWA flight, or just getting caught trying to save some $ on a fare by flying SWA, just curious?

Oh joy!! More words of wisdom from the idiot king. This goofy gus has never been in a cockpit.

Oh joy, more words of wisdom from another pft moron. Hey moon dong, you open up that checkbook for the pft program at swa? You in class yet?
So if it's a cockpit for me, what is it for you, the box office?:laugh:

He claims to have a military background; he never would have made it thru UPT with his attitude. I am guessing "he" is a disgruntled washout with latent homosexual tendencies.
Check that. Better ask your mom and sis about that! Those two know how to throw one heck of a party. You should see what happens when the LA Lakers are there!:blush:

I must admit that his stupidity is somewhat humorous. How does one get so bitter? Which was worse, getting caught pulling your pud on a SWA flight, or just getting caught trying to save some $ on a fare by flying SWA, just curious?
Getting caught coming out of moon dongs house when he's supposedly not home!:laugh:
Don't worry moondong, a fool and his money are soon departed. Thank God that sw has the pft program or you'd be out of work

Latest resources

Back