• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"With you"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...And from now on everyone must use a stop watch from the time you enter actual until the time leave it in order to maintain accuracy in your log books.

Thank god Age 65 won't be retroactive. Imagine having to fly with this guy for 5 more years?

Peace.

Rekks

when I was a captain....I was more woried about the fo' crossing the threshold plus 15 and floating half way down the runway than whether he/she said "with you." there are muuuuch more important things to teach a 'future' captain.

mookie

Mach 80

Over 20 years in the business and this is the wisdom you're passing down, why not instead of wasting all your talent here, apply to your local FAA ARTCC for the position of phraseology police, they probably have been looking for someone with your expertise for a long time. :rolleyes:

What's your next thread about "The correct way to operate the WX radar", I bet that one really sets you off too! :laugh:

What's your next thread about "the correct way to operate the WX radar", I bet that one really sets you off too! :laugh:

that's far to legit a lesson for ole Mach. Maybe the proper time and technique to start the APU

i like saying "roger, standing by" or "disregarding!" its good to let atc know that you are doing that stuff! Just in case

No "traffic in sight" above FL180? I coulda sworn that that's useful if they're going to climb or descend someone visually. . .

Roger. Standing by. Over.

Latest resources

Back