• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

With RTS out, what's in store for us?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Geez wonder what other bloated workforce he will look to cut. From what I hear he was loyal to alot of people. Don't do this the guy is an icon

NJE

STARTING SALARIES JANUARY 1, 2007

rank
starting salary
6 optional days
compensation
Captain – PIC
€95,000
€6,000
€101,000
First Officer – SIC
€56,500
€4,200
€60,700
Flight Attendant
€48,350
€3,300
€51,650

Netjets new TA pay FO yr 1 $69188. - Page 13 - Airline Pilot ...

10 posts - 8 authors - Last post: Nov 27, 2007

I am no expert but this may have something to do with it...

...RTS is a great man that all of us should respect and look up to. Any one of us here that work for ANY fractional have him to thank for it. Had it not been for knowlege and dream, none of us would be where we are today. The man is an icon and will be a legend in the eyes of many for as long as this industry exsists.

In the interest of giving credit where credit is due, I agree that his accomplishments were impressive and far-reaching. Additionally, RTS set a good example for other CEOs by working with his labor group, responding with compassion to individual employees in their time of crisis, and supporting the military and NJ pilots who served our country. My family wishes him well and hopes he enjoys his retirement.

GSD, I found your post both respectful and realistic. I think it is possible to appreciate what RTS was able to do (definitely a lot) without losing sight of where we are today and what decisions may have led us to this point. Hopefully, the good things about RTS and the NJ history/culture during his tenure will be carried forward as we face the present challenges. NJW

NJE

STARTING SALARIES JANUARY 1, 2007

rank
starting salary
6 optional days
compensation
Captain – PIC
€95,000
€6,000
€101,000
First Officer – SIC
€56,500
€4,200
€60,700
Flight Attendant
€48,350
€3,300
€51,650

Netjets new TA pay FO yr 1 $69188. - Page 13 - Airline Pilot ...

10 posts - 8 authors - Last post: Nov 27, 2007

I am no expert but this may have something to do with it...
So you are saying the pay is too low, right?:)

Additionally, RTS set a good example for other CEOs by working with his labor group, responding with compassion to individual employees in their time of crisis,

Wait what? Are you high? RTS didn't want to work with the unions, never has. He was shown the value of a union, but never embraced it until he was forced to.

Latest resources

Back