Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

With no representation, JetBlue forces flight 504 Captain to record a retraction

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Brutal brutal brutal. At least with a union there is a process and you have your own lawyer next to you at the carpet dance. Jet Blue pilots seem to relay onto me that 99% of the operation is drama and pistol whipping free, I guess for some guys union representation doesn't matter until it's their ass on the line.

Question: when the pilot is beat on by the company, is he then a "black and blue" pilot?

Perfect analogy.

Unless I am mistaken the Captain of 504 admitted restarting an MEL'd item repeatedly. I suspect Jetblue traded a little protection from the feds for this new protracted statement.

He and his passengers are lucky that APU didn't burn up. Can't believe the Feds would let something like THAT slide.

Lesson to every JB pilot. The only words out of your mouth to the press is no comment, or contact my company for any information.

Funny $$$$, That is what JetBlue will be telling the press except they will be telling them contact my pilot, here is his number.

For a couple million tax free in nonsequential bills I would be happy to comment

He did not speak to the press.

All he did was speak on a company frequency and the BDL ground frequency. One very interesting tidbit about Jebtlue is despite the incompetence of our leadership they will do whatever they can to spin bad press. There is always spin in place to deflect blame and forcing this captain to retract his statement via podcast is the ultimate spin.

All he did was speak on a company frequency and the BDL ground frequency. One very interesting tidbit about Jebtlue is despite the incompetence of our leadership they will do whatever they can to spin bad press. There is always spin in place to deflect blame and forcing this captain to retract his statement via podcast is the ultimate spin.

Crucifixion of a pilot, a no voter no less, in front of 14,000 employees is the ultimate illustration of a failed management team.

Latest resources

Back