Wings Financial Blows!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

xjhawk

YEs they have good loan rates but the list of them blowing goes on and on.

I once got a good loan rate from them but had some hard points on making the car loan work for me. They said they could get it done and I went back to negotiating with the car dealership. When it was all said and done, I was happy driving away with a new car. Guess what? The woman at the phone center took a personal loan out in my name on my line of credit, paid down my trade in loan to get my payments on my new car! I did not know about this personal loan line of credit until the following month! Oh by the way, the interest rate on that loan was double what my car loan was! Biotch. I went to the headquarters to fight what they did and the manager of that area said "the fact of the matter is that the loan money went to you, so you have to pay it back!" F them. Hours of fighting and I gave up.

The next thing I like what they do is not touch an ATM deposit for about a week, and tell you the money is not available! Then when you expect them to do that exact same thing thinking you have a night leeway, guess what, that money is taken right away! God I hate them but stay with them on a limited basis because of their good loan rates. Are all credit unions like this? at least you can expect Wells Fargo to be dicks.....

I am done ranting...just watch your back at Wings Financial.

There are many better CU's around both MSP and DTW... I have no idea about MEM. I wouldn't give Wings the time of day personally.

as far as the whole ATM deposit thing maybe consider just doing a remote deposit? you get the money right away

I've always liked the service. Never had any problems at all.

. Are all credit unions like this? at least you can expect Wells Fargo to be dicks.....

I am done ranting...just watch your back at Wings Financial.

I'd say no. The CU I use around DTW has had great loan rates and great service. Been using them for over 15 years.

I have done my banking with them for over 20 years. All my checking, savings, car loans, airplane loan, a business loan, and credit cards. I've never had any issues with them. Always easy, online banking has been great.

I have been a member since I was about 12 years old. My dad was at NWA and had been there for his whole career and 25 years since. NWA Federal Credit Union ( Now Wings Financial ) has always and I mean ALWAYS been at the top as far as rates and service. Help during lay offs as well as strikes it's always been there for its members.

I have been at NWA Fed Cred for 23 years. I have never had a problem with anything. Houses, boats, cars, motorcycles. You name it, they have helped me with it, and always come through.

I second that, no problems. Plus, where else can you find a full service banking counter right in the airport!?

Latest resources

Back