• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Will Terrorists Strike Aviation Again?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Are terrorists likely to use aviation or another medium for another terrorist attack?

• Yes, aviation is the likely target.

Votes: 343 56.3%
  • No, terrorists will use other avenues.

Votes: 266 43.7%

• Total voters
throw in a couple of 'praise allahs', and you sound remarkably like them.

isn't it funny how the things we as a country formerly held sacred in this country are now though of as being exclusively 'liberal'.

instead, your ideal would be praised in Iran, North Korea, etc. Interesting irony. I hope you see it.

Whine Lover said:
Agreed.

Deport everyone of 'em.

Put em' all on trains and send them to the "work camps" if they don't leave.

Nuke the entire Middle East. Hell, and all them African/Muslim strongholds too..and France while we're at it.

Destroy the vermin that are left like cockroaches in the street.

Put it all on T.V. and make "American Jihad" the next best thing to "American Idol."

Love,

YKW

we're dangerously on a precipice...where once we separated ethnic cleansers from their victims, now we want to be the cleaners. Hmmmmmm?

FN FAL said:
we're dangerously on a precipice...where once we separated ethnic cleansers from their victims, now we want to be the cleaners. Hmmmmmm?

We would not be going after all ethnicities, only the ethnic group that wants to rid the planet off everyone but themselves. Any religion that preaches hate and murder of innocent people to achieve paradise should be eradicated. Lets make it into a sport and allow hunters to shoot "x"amount per season, or better yet, capture the jehadist and then use him, or her, as an orgn doner.

It's not about ethnicity...it's about Islamic facism. I guess two of the would-be hijackers were white converts. Took new names and grew long beards. Then the religion of peace taught them how to make a bomb and blow up innocents.

Iranians, North Koreans, muslim fanatical radical camel lovers, what ever... too bad the nazi's gave genocide a bad name!

Rik717pilot said:
Iranians, North Koreans, muslim fanatical radical camel lovers, what ever... too bad the nazi's gave genocide a bad name!

that's great. believe as you want. this country allows the rights of racist a-holes to believe as you do. just don't go waving a flag around, claiming that this is the greatest country on earth. you can't have it both ways.

my point is, with comments like yours and while lovers, you aren't much different than they are.

Hey Lurker,

I will take whacking all of these radical murderers in self defense rather than being a laid back.. Oh please don't be such an a-hole flag waver. I hope they hit you and yours first while you're laying around doing nothing to defend yourself and your family. I'll be waiting for the camel screwers with all guns loaded and ready to defend my family and country.

lurker said:
that's great. believe as you want. this country allows the rights of racist a-holes to believe as you do. just don't go waving a flag around, claiming that this is the greatest country on earth. you can't have it both ways.

my point is, with comments like yours and while lovers, you aren't much different than they are.

Perhaps that is what Rik717 and others believe. But the radical muslims want to make believe into reality. I think that we are much different than they are in that sense. Sure, there are good A-rabs out there, but how are we to tell good from evil with these folks? They use elderly and the young to drive cars through checkpoints loaded with explosives in Iraq. The two guys that approached the USS Cole were smiling and appeared to be friendly before they blew the piss out of that ship and killed how many folks? If you take the time to figure out what is good from evil, it may already be too late.

The radical muslim community in Europe is clearly growing and they are targetting young arab men so as to convert to the radical facist crap. Overall, it's great that we are free in this country, but it sure seems like we are making it harder and harder on ourselves (no toothpaste, carry ons, shoes off at security) and before yah know it, we are all going to have to be X-rayd before going through security anywhere. We are going to be scrutinized by our own government. Is that worth being politically correct? I dont think so.

Historically speaking, we know those who are causing the problems and threats. If we dont focus in on these folks, our entire economy and freedoms as we know it will be stripped from us. And the "Furloughed" section here is going to be about the only one category for us to chat in.

Last edited:
Rik717pilot said:
Hey Lurker,

I will take whacking all of these radical murderers in self defense rather than being a laid back.. Oh please don't be such an a-hole flag waver. I hope they hit you and yours first while you're laying around doing nothing to defend yourself and your family. I'll be waiting for the camel screwers with all guns loaded and ready to defend my family and country.

hey tough guy,

I guess you still don't get my point, so I'll try to type s-l-o-w-l-y for you.

it's fine to believe as you do. it's your right. just recognize that what you're suggesting is wholly un-american and un-patriotic. most 'nuke-em and turn the middle east into glass' guys are a bunch of flag toting, USA is the best country in the history of the universe kind of guys. if the movement of this country becomes one in your scenario, then so be it.....just recognize that we're no longer any better than Iran, North Korea, etc.

I never suggested that we don't retaliate and do what's neccessary against legitimate terrorists. it's the whole 'kill everybody who doesn't think/act like me' routine that I'm sick of reading about on this board.

I'm going to take a wild guess that it's guys like you that would have been the first ones taking away property from American Citizens in WWII. or the first ones blacklisting communists during the 50s. this chapter of our history will be an interesting one....will it be troubling, as were those two chapters? We'll see. Fear and hatred got the most of us during those two times, and I suspect it's gotten the most of you now.

and FWIW, I never actually called you a racist A-hole....I just said you believed as they do. you just read in between the lines. at any rate your
Rik717pilot said:
too bad the nazi's gave genocide a bad name!
quote eliminated the possibility of you being anything else.

I never suggested that we don't retaliate

Who do you retaliate against?

I don't recall to many sleeper cell Nazi/Nippon groups killing thousands unannounced during WWII, do you?

This war, and it is a war, is against a system of beliefs which are not ours, we could live with that. The problem is they ARE dead set to kill, wound, mame anyone who does not believe the way they believe. So tough guy, how do you fight that?

Latest resources

Back