• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Will Obama help or hurt Fractionals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
During the campaign trail, I thought Obama was going to help us; he had a solid plan for jumpstarting the economy and seemed to be the one for the job.

Now I think I voted to lose my job. He's attacking wealth and big business. And congress is making up laws as they go to hurt wealth regardless if it's unconstitutional.

I remember when everyone said fractionals were recession proof. Now I'm hoping we all make it through this thing in one piece. By the end of the recession and Obama's four years, I don't know.

During the campaign trail, I thought Obama was going to help us; he had a solid plan for jumpstarting the economy and seemed to be the one for the job.

Now I think I voted to lose my job. He's attacking wealth and big business. And congress is making up laws as they go to hurt wealth regardless if it's unconstitutional.

I remember when everyone said fractionals were recession proof. Now I'm hoping we all make it through this thing in one piece. By the end of the recession and Obama's four years, I don't know.

Bingo! Right on. The Constitution and principles that this country were founded on mean nothing to Obama.

I guess you risk that chance when you elect the most radical, furthest left wing democrat in the history of this country. I don't think people realized how radical Obama's political views are until now. Unfortunately, not many people did their research either and fell for catchy slogans like "Change" and "Yes we can". He's a smooth talker, that's all he is. Too bad there is no substance behind what he says. Just a lot of good hard earned tax payers money being thrown at bad money.

When our customers are continously villanized by showboating politicians and the the press, how can we be saved? The most dangerous place in Washington is between a Congressman or Senator and a camera.

The answer still hasn't changed.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back