• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Bulldog Price

PoorPilot
http://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/2008/06/effect-of-obama.html

The success of Fractionals depends on small business owners and individuals who make well over $250,000 of income per year. Will fractional owners cut expenses, like our jobs, to keep their overall take home pay the same as under Bush's tax plan.

I'm curious to hear what some of you guys/gals think about this. Will it help us or hurt us as Pilots?

it will help since he won't be in office, it will be McCain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been messing around with the interactive electoral college maps on USAToday and have drawn one inescapable conclusion:

Unless Obama completely melts down in the debates and McCain wipes the floor with him, Barack Obama will be sworn in as President of these Unites States next January.

We all travel around the country and get to read the local papers, talk with the van drivers, overhear the locals at the restaurant, etc. It is clear that the American public wants a clean break. Don't confuse them with the facts.

Most of us understand that an Obama Presidency would be an unmitigated, colossal disaster for the economy (taxes), free speech (so-called Fairness Doctrine), health care (hope you have a Snickers bar while you wait 9 months for your bypass), crime (disarm the victim pool), foreign policy (nuclear Iran, resurgent and aggressive Russia), education (let's throw more money at failed schools), etc. etc.

Regardless, I think Obama will win and it will take just about four years for the country to completely implode. Then maybe we'll elect somebody that will actually return this country to what it was designed to be: A constitutional, representative republic where the federal government's only jobs are to provide for the common defense of the several states and settle disputes between the states. Period.

I have on the Nomex suit. Flame away.

I have been messing around with the interactive electoral college maps on USAToday and have drawn one inescapable conclusion:

Unless Obama completely melts down in the debates and McCain wipes the floor with him, Barack Obama will be sworn in as President of these Unites States next January.

Maybe there really is a God!

I won't really be voting FOR Obama, rather AGAINST republicans.

Just say "NO" to pasty old dudes who are squarely responsible for the great state of the union that we have today.

We all travel around the country and get to read the local papers, talk with the van drivers, overhear the locals at the restaurant, etc. It is clear that the American public wants a clean break. Don't confuse them with the facts.

Most of us understand that an Obama Presidency would be an unmitigated, colossal disaster for the economy (taxes), free speech (so-called Fairness Doctrine), health care (hope you have a Snickers bar while you wait 9 months for your bypass), crime (disarm the victim pool), foreign policy (nuclear Iran, resurgent and aggressive Russia), education (let's throw more money at failed schools), etc. etc.

Regardless, I think Obama will win and it will take just about four years for the country to completely implode. Then maybe we'll elect somebody that will actually return this country to what it was designed to be: A constitutional, representative republic where the federal government's only jobs are to provide for the common defense of the several states and settle disputes between the states. Period.

I have on the Nomex suit. Flame away.

Well said. I agree 100%.

Not sure GSD.

I live in Ron Paul country ... I was going with Bob Barr but am thinking about switch to McCain.

I see more people coming out for McCain now who had previously said they would never vote for him.

Gun,

I'm from Arizona. I know Arizona politics. I know McCain. Which means I was going to vote for Bob Barr as well. Now, I'm voting for Sarah Palin ;). The turd is 73 after all.

Latest resources

Back