• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
nah, allow me to re-phrase that...
liberals.

G-200

Come on man, don't hold back. How do you really feel?;)
Don't forget Flaimbait also pertains to Bull$hit Artists, Tools, and the always popular "I know more than everyone on this board" posts.

On a different subject, Have you heard any news I might be interested in around your neck of the woods?

Peace

I have an idea for your friend, why dont he apply for a job flying a B90 or whatever, and do that job, for money, and just be done.

With 10K pilots on the street, I would consider a Kingair job pretty nice, in any conditions.

RICE,

I sent ya a PM.
Just a few more ideas..
I will keep my eyes WIDE open for ya :eek:

Thanks XX

Thanks for the positive attitude, i'll check it out.
That would be perfect because he needs something part time.

Re: Grammar

M. St. Lawrence said:
Did any of those responding to the request ever have and[sic] educational or training background in grammar or spelling...ie friend vs. freind?

What's that saying about those who live in glass houses?

Did any of those responding to the request ever have and educational or training background in grammar or spelling...ie friend vs. freind?

You can't judge grammar education and training via what someone tipes on text msging, emayls, buletin bords, or any of the high tech gadgets that allow communication between parties in seconds time... we're all in a hurry... we luv shortcuts... in today's high tek world, no one has time to tipe... or clik on spellchker... u just get the msg across... and i dont thnk too many people really care.. lets get bak to the subject.

Judging frm ur hours, i bet u didnt have high tech computers in school, or text msging, or email.... time to get on board the bandwagon.. its a difrnt era pops...
;)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
please tell me its not sooooooooooo

we are not at that level already............... i am getting flash backs .............

the next thing you know we will see advertising that " come fly our freight in a jet aircraft to build time and we will only charge you $69.00 an hour to do it............................................

look i have worked long and hard and endured a lot of hardship i am sorry your friend is coming up short but you know what if he is willing to fly for free then i hope nobody hires him .....whats next .....flight safety and conditional offers of employment if you pass a 300 dollar eval and pay 9500 for a 6 week course to fly a saab .....come on please tell me its not that bad out there ....please

Latest resources

Back