• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Will comair get mesa's flying?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...And, DL may become the largest airline in the World again if they somehow merge with a certain West Coast airline with Hillary Clinton on the tail.

HAHAHAHA! You're right! It DOES look like Hillary Clinton! I'll never look at that logo the same way again.

You're right. Get rid of Freedom and Comair. Simple as that. Maybe Compass and Mesaba should take over, since they have a flow up.... All y'all have a good one, ya hear?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Guys, please don't feed the troll...

Just be big and let his comments wither on the vine.

Thank you.

Comair might get some of it from what I am hearing, but no additional aircrafts. Just utilize the ones we have more.

Did you hear it from the Oracle? He or she must have supernatural powers to actually know Deltas intention only a day after a ruling has been made. Please let me know who it is because I have a few questions to afsk.

F8 operates about 22 aircraft for Delta, around 150 pilots. Mesa just announced an additional 200 furloughs yesterday 5/18 as a result. Some one is going to have to take over or else it is lights out for CVG (R.I.P. a sad story).

Either way its a win for Comair because if they didn't get rid of their 22 jets. Guess where they would have gotten them from!!!!

Didn't Freedom operate some 900's and DHC8's up in the northeast for Delta? Or does this ruling not concern those aircraft? I don't have the energy to read that whole document.

Freedom's 900's were already taken and sent to Mesaba (5) and ASA (10).

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back