• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Will comair get mesa's flying?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Didn't Freedom operate some 900's and DHC8's up in the northeast for Delta? Or does this ruling not concern those aircraft? I don't have the energy to read that whole document.

lets hope Delta gets their flying back
its still "Delta's" flying..always has been...its just that some people who shall remain nameless felt a little (uh-hmmm...a lot!) too good to do the work....so DELTA found someone else who was willing to do it....and it ISN'T "coming back 'inhouse'"....

Now, move on to the next subject and don't make the same mistake again...for the good of everyone...

Comair might get some of it from what I am hearing, but no additional aircrafts. Just utilize the ones we have more.

Obviously I hope all 50 seaters go away and mainline gets more of the flying back. You know--remove 5 RJ flights and replace them all with 1 DC9 or MD88. But, if someone does have to replace some of Mesa's flying, I vote for Expressjet. Those guys did a great job in SLC and LAX. Maybe they can come back.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
General Lee or should I say Idiot. Delta has been wanting to have less contract carriers. Not more. Go dig your self a hole.

General Lee or should I say Idiot. Delta has been wanting to have less contract carriers. Not more. Go dig your self a hole.

You're right. Get rid of Freedom and Comair. Simple as that. Maybe Compass and Mesaba should take over, since they have a flow up.... All y'all have a good one, ya hear?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
why do you think Expressjet has anything to do with Delta now days? Now that their "mother ship" is merging with United? Guess you will have to change all your signs all over the place now that you are the second largest airline......

why do you think Expressjet has anything to do with Delta now days? Now that their "mother ship" is merging with United? Guess you will have to change all your signs all over the place now that you are the second largest airline......

And you are at the 19th, I mean 20th, I mean 24th.......and falling. Expressjet is a contractor for MONEY, and would fly for anyone so they could pay the lease rates on their planes. But, you are right, forget Expressjet. I will focus more on two stellar examples of up and coming regionals that will hopefully gain more share of DCI traffic and then have their pilots move up to mainline: Compass and Mesaba. I think they are doing a great job, don't you think so? And, DL may become the largest airline in the World again if they somehow merge with a certain West Coast airline with Hillary Clinton on the tail. You just never know....Have a great one!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back