• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Will Atlas get 777s?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ahhh, actually, we did vote on the 767 LOA. If it's the one I'm thinking of, unless there were two of them and I only voted on one???????

As a 767 guy, I assume that vote was before my time, so I can't say. The principle remains, though: you're not voting on a 777 LOA because it doesn't affect you, only a tiny portion of the pilot group.

Incorrect. Read the bylaws

I'm passing along what I've heard repeatedly from P2P calls. From past experience, I don't believe in MEMRAT for every issue that confronts the union, only the big stuff. Perhaps you feel differently. Entirely possible I've misunderstood or misinterpreted something, and will fully admit if I'm proven wrong. But of the many things I'd like to see changed here, instructor LOAs and MEMRAT aren't on my radar as being significant.

Having said that, if you want to give me chapter/verse that conflicts with something I've passed along, let me know and I'll run it up the flagpole and report back.

I'm passing along what I've heard repeatedly from P2P calls. From past experience, I don't believe in MEMRAT for every issue that confronts the union, only the big stuff. Perhaps you feel differently. Entirely possible I've misunderstood or misinterpreted something, and will fully admit if I'm proven wrong. But of the many things I'd like to see changed here, instructor LOAs and MEMRAT aren't on my radar as being significant.

Having said that, if you want to give me chapter/verse that conflicts with something I've passed along, let me know and I'll run it up the flagpole and report back.

If it affects pay or work rules it must be voted on. It has nothing to do with the amount of pilots a LOA affects.

There are two more MOUs coming that will detail some of the things the union was able to get in return. Seniority bidding on training assignments and a move toward trip trades, either with AIMS or another platform if that doesn't work out. As with the 767, hiring priority given to 1224 guys with 777 experience. No airplanes yet, though.

There are two more MOUs coming that will detail some of the things the union was able to get in return. Seniority bidding on training assignments and a move toward trip trades, either with AIMS or another platform if that doesn't work out. As with the 767, hiring priority given to 1224 guys with 777 experience. No airplanes yet, though.

Damm, You're in the loop, ain'tcha. Lol...

Latest resources

Back