• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Will AA get a deal?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I’m hearing we’re still pretty far apart on the important stuff. It will be a long shot to have a TA by next week. But never say never.

AA767AV8TOR

They'll get a deal so management can get some relief for the holidays then they'll ship wreck the airline in the first Q2012.....

AMR management cant be trusted.

AMR reports earnings on Wednesday. APA and management are having a super secret week long meeting to try to hammer out an agreement. Management knows they better get things moving on labor deals, or else Boeing/Airbus will start to get antsy with that generous financing they gave AMR. I'll bet a 6-pack that they announce a TA on Wednesday when they do 3Q earnings.

AMR reports earnings on Wednesday. APA and management are having a super secret week long meeting to try to hammer out an agreement. Management knows they better get things moving on labor deals, or else Boeing/Airbus will start to get antsy with that generous financing they gave AMR. I'll bet a 6-pack that they announce a TA on Wednesday when they do 3Q earnings.

It's not the financing to be concerned with, most of those aircraft are financed on operating leases. Its close in cancellations and disruptions to their supply chain they should worry about. American has lots of production locked up, and if there were sudden mass cancellation of orders Airbus and Boeing could have idled production facilitates or even completed costomized frames needing millions to make them marketable to another client.

That should be a nice bump on the stock price. That buy order at $1.98 a share is looking good.

Latest resources

Back