• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Will 737's be grounded?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is probably why China had announced no new airline start-ups effective immediately. China's airline growth is skyrocketing. With such fast pase growth, we will probably see many more serious problems coming from that country.

This is probably why China had announced no new airline start-ups effective immediately. China's airline growth is skyrocketing. With such fast pase growth, we will probably see many more serious problems coming from that country.
... what does China has to with China Airlines...

China Airlines is the national airline of the Republic of China, i.e. Taiwan, not Red China. per wikipedia.

which is what Little Bubba was saying. confusing if you're not an old china hand, or so I've heard.

Pilots Jumping

Did anyone see the video of the two pilots jumping out the cockpit windows falling on to the ground as thee engien exploded. It did not look like they had an escape rope. This maybe an option on China arlines planes.

Their F/A's are half the size and FEMALE. Question: Who wants six dudes in the back? Answer: Probably any one of the six dudes in the back. I'll take 3 female grandma's over that any day.

-TG

Can You Say Counterfit Parts?

alright- who ordered the General Tso's Chicken?

Latest resources

Back