Will 737's be grounded?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Okay guys remember...throw rope out window first...then climb down rope

DO NOT...grab end of rope...and jump out window.

that looked like it hurt.

Really fuzy movie but it looked to me like the first guy was actually climbing down the rope and lost his grip due to the explosion. Why the other guy tried to climb down the same window is a little odd though, unless he couldn't open his own window, but it looks like he just got thrown out by the explosion.

Clearly invisible ninjas wired the plane for a controlled demolition.

I blame Bush, the Trilateral Commission, the Council on Foreign relations, and Hank Hill.

According to the local media, China Airlines is prepared to compensate the passengers with almost up to 2500 dollars for inconveniences and troubles that this accident may have caused including the burnt bags for every single pax. Something tells me it won't be that high in the U.S. It would be a hug and thank god you are alive and oh here is round trip ticket on us, I am expecting a lawsuit anyways!

Last edited:
... what does China has to with China Airlines...
That's what I was thinking - China Airlines is based in Taiwan, right? Unless the red China fulfills it's thread and invades the "runaway" province, airline news from red China doesn’t really say much about aviation in Taiwan. Off the subject (well, kind of) most pilots working for airlines in the two "countries" would definitely benefit from some English 101 training....

Hi!

I read a report from a PAX that after they were on the ground one of the engines started smoking, and then the other one.

What the.....?

cliff
ILN

Latest resources

Back