• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why would u boot him?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
pedro jr could be a possibility, if he ever necessitated the need to show himself. so far, though, his 'dad' has been lucky and hasn't gotten the boot in a while. though he probably just jinxed himself... .:)

as214 is a lil fella i got in a spat with and he ended up getting banned for a few days. as gkrangers about him. oh wait, you can't ;)

cforst513 said:
pedro jr could be a possibility, if he ever necessitated the need to show himself. so far, though, his 'dad' has been lucky and hasn't gotten the boot in a while. though he probably just jinxed himself... .:)

as214 is a lil fella i got in a spat with and he ended up getting banned for a few days. as gkrangers about him. oh wait, you can't ;)

Im behaving lately man, I guess I'm a new person :D

yeah, we both have. though i think i have only 1 or 2 stints in the slammer. you're pedro's dad, though. you can't have pedro jr. i lay claim to him :)

that sounded very child-molesterish, didn't it? jeeeeeeesus....

Flechas said:
Haha, we are gonna put you behind bars with MJ!!!

dear god, i'd rather be dead than be with him. what a freak!!!

and can you believe this crap, flechas? i had to get up at 5:30 this morning to do an early flight with leigh!!! she's killing me, man!!! :D it was actually my idea to go that early, she's great though. i 'm learning a lot and she's really pushing me!

cforst513 said:
dear god, i'd rather be dead than be with him. what a freak!!!

and can you believe this crap, flechas? i had to get up at 5:30 this morning to do an early flight with leigh!!! she's killing me, man!!! :D it was actually my idea to go that early, she's great though. i 'm learning a lot and she's really pushing me!

What I can't believe is that she woke up at 0530!!!! You must be doing something very good! ;)

i think that she felt bad about me not flying for 3 days. she dispatched and was the dispatcher the next day when 65982 was supposed to come back so she had to cancel and move a few flights around. i ended up not doing anything for 3 days. she's pretty devoted and only has one or 2 more students. i'm paying her bills, lol

poor gkrangers. we totally hijacked this thread

cforst513 said:
i think that she felt bad about me not flying for 3 days. she dispatched and was the dispatcher the next day when 65982 was supposed to come back so she had to cancel and move a few flights around. i ended up not doing anything for 3 days. she's pretty devoted and only has one or 2 more students. i'm paying her bills, lol

poor gkrangers. we totally hijacked this thread

I'm sure he feels good about we posting on his thread though!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back