• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why would u boot him?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think that's pretty clear, if MJ was in a womens prison he would be a lesbian alien.
LMAO! You guys are on a roll. :D

So ... GK got busted for an avatar, that I evidently missed? Bummer. However, in fairness to the mod who most likely did it, they have been warning folks to clean up avatars. I think they even have a sticky note about it.

Still ... GK is merely young and hard-headed (like my son), so Mods ...give him three days vacation, then reinstate him with full privileges under his original name. He's one of the good guys. :)

We could always have tee-shirts made up for him. "Free GK NOW! with a picture of his poor little spaghetti-noodle arms in handcuffs?

Or ... how 'bout a "Free GK Now!" thread?

Minh
"Free GK NOW!"
(Or free him after a vacation and a good talk'n to. :D)

So just to let you all know...Poor poor gkrangers has been permentately banned but a little birdy told me he will be reincarnated!!
All because of an avatar....whats up man???

:)

yeah, that's pretty lame. i thought they got a warning the first time! wtf?! BRING BACK G.K.!!! BRING BACK G.K.!!!!!

Cforst lets start it up....i say we all rebel!

C172gal05 said:
So just to let you all know...Poor poor gkrangers has been permentately banned but a little birdy told me he will be reincarnated!!
All because of an avatar....whats up man???

:)

That's so wrong, I think we need to get a few stripers for the mods!! They need to get some!!! :D

Latest resources

Back