• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why would u boot him?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
pedro jr could be a possibility, if he ever necessitated the need to show himself. so far, though, his 'dad' has been lucky and hasn't gotten the boot in a while. though he probably just jinxed himself... .:)

as214 is a lil fella i got in a spat with and he ended up getting banned for a few days. as gkrangers about him. oh wait, you can't ;)

cforst513 said:
pedro jr could be a possibility, if he ever necessitated the need to show himself. so far, though, his 'dad' has been lucky and hasn't gotten the boot in a while. though he probably just jinxed himself... .:)

as214 is a lil fella i got in a spat with and he ended up getting banned for a few days. as gkrangers about him. oh wait, you can't ;)

Im behaving lately man, I guess I'm a new person :D

yeah, we both have. though i think i have only 1 or 2 stints in the slammer. you're pedro's dad, though. you can't have pedro jr. i lay claim to him :)

that sounded very child-molesterish, didn't it? jeeeeeeesus....

Flechas said:
Haha, we are gonna put you behind bars with MJ!!!

dear god, i'd rather be dead than be with him. what a freak!!!

and can you believe this crap, flechas? i had to get up at 5:30 this morning to do an early flight with leigh!!! she's killing me, man!!! :D it was actually my idea to go that early, she's great though. i 'm learning a lot and she's really pushing me!

cforst513 said:
dear god, i'd rather be dead than be with him. what a freak!!!

and can you believe this crap, flechas? i had to get up at 5:30 this morning to do an early flight with leigh!!! she's killing me, man!!! :D it was actually my idea to go that early, she's great though. i 'm learning a lot and she's really pushing me!

What I can't believe is that she woke up at 0530!!!! You must be doing something very good! ;)

i think that she felt bad about me not flying for 3 days. she dispatched and was the dispatcher the next day when 65982 was supposed to come back so she had to cancel and move a few flights around. i ended up not doing anything for 3 days. she's pretty devoted and only has one or 2 more students. i'm paying her bills, lol

poor gkrangers. we totally hijacked this thread

cforst513 said:
i think that she felt bad about me not flying for 3 days. she dispatched and was the dispatcher the next day when 65982 was supposed to come back so she had to cancel and move a few flights around. i ended up not doing anything for 3 days. she's pretty devoted and only has one or 2 more students. i'm paying her bills, lol

poor gkrangers. we totally hijacked this thread

I'm sure he feels good about we posting on his thread though!

Latest resources

Back