• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why We Need Cockpit Jumpseaters

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe it was some bad clam...... chowder.

Assuming it was food related.
Too bad it made the media..

Maybe if he was flying a longer leg and made a couple of trips to the lav and gave the Immodium a chance to work... he could have stayed out of the papers.. and the FAA spotlight.

It's a good thing there was a real pilot aboard that could help keep the co-pilot from killing everybody. I know it's hard to land an airplane like that, but it is good to know someone else took ownership of the situation so that the kid was not all alone in killing everybody.

C'mon, haven't we all seen the movie Airplane. What if both the Captain and the First Officer had the fish on that flight? ;)

Stifler's Mom said:
C'mon, haven't we all seen the movie Airplane. What if both the Captain and the First Officer had the fish on that flight? ;)

"......followed by uncontrollable flatulance."

B747FR8DAWG said:
Information on Flight 1215 -- including a list of crew's names -- had been removed from Continental's computer program within hours after the incident, said an airline employee who was not authorized to release information and requested anonymity.

Does CoEx use flight numbers like these? I thought they all started with 2000 or 3000. Another media screw up?

aa73 said:
Does CoEx use flight numbers like these? I thought they all started with 2000 or 3000. Another media screw up?

I think that signifies that they go to the A terminal in EWR. I think BOS, DCA, IAD, ORD, and DFW go out of "A." Normally you are correct they have 2000-3000 flight #'s.

Stifler's Mom said:

Ah yes, I remember, I had the lasagna.:laugh:

Latest resources

Back