Why we have OBAP........

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ImRickJames said:
Wow, I guess you are taking off the gloves by calling me a punk. I will not stoop so low, I'll keep it civil since that is how two gentleman in a debate are supposed to be.

Don't assume you know what is best for this, as you put it, spade. True colors, I love it. There you go, don't hold back, let it out, its refreshing when you dont have to hold it all inside, isn't it. It is best when all can see the true you and you don't hide behind metaphors.

Its funny how "people like you" can not have a conversation without bringing race into it. I see many other posts from others and they just talk about aviation and worry about themselves, like they should, but you and your few cronies that seem to always filter into how injustices are being done unto you.

You can paint your world however you see fit but and I'll paint mine with my array of colors.

See what you've done, you forced me to put you on my "Do Not Fly List", I hate to have to do it but you've been given many warnings.

I'll say for the third time and you can go back and check my watered down posts to be sure this spade is not incorrect. I AGREE TO DISAGREE, GET IT, GOT IT, GOOD!!

So as not to confuse: Definition of "people like you"- Those who have entered this post crying about the injustices done upon them by the omnipotent OBAP, which has caused them irreparable harm to their career.

You still don't get it do you. "Calling a spade a spade" is not a racial slur. It's a saying that's been around ever since the deck of playing cards was invented. However, it really is fun to imagine the steam coming out of your ears.

See what I mean about a stuck mike?

Juvat said:
You still don't get it do you. "Calling a spade a spade" is not a racial slur. It's a saying that's been around ever since the deck of playing cards was invented. However, it really is fun to imagine the steam coming out of your ears.

See what I mean about a stuck mike?

Steam? Believe me dude, I'm laughing at you right about now.

Latest resources

Back