• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why USAPA and the West will never get along

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JUST TRY to work together. Is that SO Effin' hard?
Ah yes, another officious FI advisor.

To answer your question straight: right now the Easties pose a greater threat to us than Management. If you don't understand why you haven't been paying attention.

I find it impressive that each defendant "wrote out a check for $5000.00."

I certainly couldn't do that, which makes me glad I possess the judgment to not behave even remotely like the defendants. The East, which has lost so much more in so many ways, has managed to not engage in any of these asinine behaviors.

Seems like it would have been easier and cheaper for the 18 to cease and desist/act like mature human beings. I'm certain their hindsight, if it's not yet kicked in, will soon make this clear to them.

Then again, they are airline pilots......

Your judgement isn't any better than many of the 18. How you ask? Well, you posted on a web board, thats how.

Your judgement isn't any better than many of the 18. How you ask? Well, you posted on a web board, thats how.

The westies in question should have realized there are consequences for mailing feces. I am surprised the USPS is not coming after them as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whine Lover
East. West.

I have good friends of 20-30 years who served for many years at each of the FORMER Airlines in question.

You are ALL Dicks.

You work for a NEW Corporate Entity. Can any of you numbnuts get that through your little Pilot Dick Heads?

STFU... And, Get over it .

JUST TRY to work together. Is that SO Effin' hard?

Collectively, you are Management's DREAM and this ( used to be ) so-called "Professsions", SHAME.

I will NEVER be a part of the Airline Game again due to YOUR collective ignorance, which is SO evident here.

WHAT PART OF "THE RULES OF THE GAME HAVE CHANGED" CAN'T YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND?

ADAPT AND SURVIVE FOOLS, OR PERISH IN THE MIDST OF YOUR CHILDISH SQUABBLES WHICH ARE BASED UPON PRESUPPOSITIONS OF YESTERYEAR.

It took me 21 years to understand....Airline Pilots are Morons.

Good Luck.

YKMKRKDAASTFU

Amen Brother!!!!!!!

Last edited:
The westies in question should have realized there are consequences for mailing feces. I am surprised the USPS is not coming after them as well.

Uh, roger that. Any time anyone posts a message on a message board, he or she should remember that there are consequences for mailing feces. Makes sense to me.

USPS only asks about liquids or explosives. I have never seen a, "Please don't mail poop" sign.
I just sayin'.

Otherwise, USAPA is nothing more than a sham organization whose sole purpose is to use the numerical superiority of a larger pilot group to mug a smaller pilot group in order to steal seniority from the smaller group. JMHO
Bravo!

Latest resources

Back