• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why no bases at Flex?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So let’s just close this scary conversation about furlough that management hasn’t even mention with the actual words. Propilot is right!! WE ARE under budget actually by 12 million and still making money. This whole talk about furlough was originated by our own crewmember which is leading the rest to us to believe that we have to lower our standards and give up what we have in order to save the company and our jobs. This will only advantage management at the cost of this great pilot group.
CASE CLOSED…………LET’S GO BACK TO THE ORIGINAL TOPIC OF WHY MANAGEMENT REFUSES TO OPEN MORE BASES!!

GSXR600, can't you guys keep this thread going so that we at least can continue to enjoy your avatar :laugh: .

Sorry if it was your GF I just hit on ;).

GSXR600, can't you guys keep this thread going so that we at least can continue to enjoy your avatar :laugh: .

Sorry if it was your GF I just hit on ;).

....lol...non taken! She is just my weekend booty call employee that washes my bike when I ask for!

Being unemployed right now scares me because I to stupid to learn another skill. (NO Life)

Try some english lessons.......

There is no need to throw anyone under the bus for wanting to work. You have no idea what this person needs to supply for his family!! You have no idea what the anyone's situation is..... We all go to work to supply for our family and all else that each person is responsible for!! And until anyone knows everyone's story at Flexjet, Do not put anyone down for having to provide for whoever they are responsible for!! Furloughs suck....it's not anything we want or expect, BUT it is always a possiblity in any profession. For you nay sayers that want to cut back, then why not take a temporary leave to save jobs for others? What, no takers?? Why? You need a paycheck!!! And that is the bottom line. So if you are not in a position to take a leave of absence because you are so well off, then do not leave prejudice for those that NEED to work!!! Peace...

Being unemployed right now scares me because I to stupid to learn another skill. (NO Life)

Try some english lessons.......

There is no need to throw anyone under the bus for wanting to work. You have no idea what this person needs to supply for his family!! You have no idea what the anyone's situation is..... We all go to work to supply for our family and all else that each person is responsible for!! And until anyone knows everyone's story at Flexjet, Do not put anyone down for having to provide for whoever they are responsible for!! Furloughs suck....it's not anything we want or expect, BUT it is always a possiblity in any profession. For you nay sayers that want to cut back, then why not take a temporary leave to save jobs for others? What, no takers?? Why? You need a paycheck!!! And that is the bottom line. So if you are not in a position to take a leave of absence because you are so well off, then do not leave prejudice for those that NEED to work!!! Peace...

Not sure who this is directed at but I think you have to read over the thread again no one on here is talking about a certain person! I know what person you are talking about but this is not about that situation at all! His situation is completely different. I have done my part to help with that.

Latest resources

Back