• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why no bases at Flex?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
People are on the bluebelly just playing into the game, it's sickening! It's amazing how you guys just want to give everything back on a possiblity!

I'm just wondering what you are referring too exactly? Working less days? Isn't that something we've wanted since forever? we work more than any other frac out there. Or do you mean something else?

I'm just wondering what you are referring too exactly? Working less days? Isn't that something we've wanted since forever? we work more than any other frac out there. Or do you mean something else?
I mean something else. Reducing work days is not part of this that has been a fight for a long time. TC was the one who brought up the FURLOUGH word in the meeting. People want to give up days and take a pay cut while doing it! Don't volunteer to cut my days and cut my pay when we are not even remotely close to running in the red! We don't need to reduce anything to make this work!

I'm all for less days, but they should raise the daily rate to make it come out to the same total paycheck. seems like a win win and I know the CAB has been asking for that for a while. maybe this is a good excuse to get it done

And how some some F*&#ing bases??

There is no need to throw anyone under the bus for wanting to work. You have no idea what this person needs to supply for his family!! You have no idea what the anyone's situation is..... We all go to work to supply for our family and all else that each person is responsible for!! And until anyone knows everyone's story at Flexjet, Do not put anyone down for having to provide for whoever they are responsible for!! ...

Ah, in this particular case I know some of the details, direct from the horse's...mouth. Sure he sends some money to Mother Russia. He also just bought a $400K+ McMansion without selling his old house, and has two car payments totalling $1,500. A month. He's like the guy in the commercial: "I'm in debt up to my eyeballs!" His financial situation is a house of cards waiting to fall. A situation he chose and has to live with.

If you don't have one, start an emergency reserve fund. Pay off debts. Spend less than you make. Remember, it's a recession when your neighbor loses his job - a depression when you lose yours.

I'm all for less days, but they should raise the daily rate to make it come out to the same total paycheck. seems like a win win

Absolutely agree. This can be done within budget. And it would be a big positive for the company. Almost as much as about ten bases would seem to be!!!

Hey Flex, you forgot to mention he is a 10 year Challenger captain near the top of the pay scale also.
Less days, less work, more money, and oh yes bring on the bases, and real rest rules......

Hey Flex, you forgot to mention he is a 10 year Challenger captain near the top of the pay scale also.
Less days, less work, more money, and oh yes bring on the bases, and real rest rules......
You are always a voice of reason Mr. Jokerfuel! Do you have a PhD in Philosophy?

Being unemployed right now scares me because I to stupid to learn another skill. (NO Life)
Try some english lessons.......

Sorry my satire didn't work for you. Steps for reading my next post:
1) Relax rectum
2) Remove stick
3) Sit down and read the words
4) Enjoy

Just kidding... and you're right; I shouldn't be bashing another guy for doing what he needs to and using the seniority system to his advantage.
Beers on me next time in TEB. :beer:

And btw... no need to emphasize NO Life... as I don't have one.

Latest resources

Back