Why is SKW getting rid of the CMR planes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jehtplane said:
What exactly is "many" to you? And uh nobody owes you sh1t, you caved in for growth and then got butt-f6cked for doing it, what does anyone owe you? you really believe that we wanted to be in negotiations for 3 years? your contract was pre 9/11, ours is post 9/11. you might want to place the blame where it belongs, although at your airline I don't know which is worse, your management or your alpa reps.

What do you think? That everybody at Comair sat around and thougth to themselves "hey if we vote yes it will really screw ASA". Sorry to tell you my friend but we as individual pilots voted the same way that you would if you had a TA in front of you to vote on. You would vote for whats in your best interest. No one at this company thinks that anything is owed to them anymore that at yours. But with an attitude like yours I wouldn't suspect that you are gonna be too high up there in the thought process when I go to vote for an agreement. You rank somewhere alongside that piece of corn in my morning s*** today. Nice visual huh?

jehtplane said:
What exactly is "many" to you? And uh nobody owes you sh1t, you caved in for growth and then got butt-f6cked for doing it, what does anyone owe you? you really believe that we wanted to be in negotiations for 3 years? your contract was pre 9/11, ours is post 9/11. you might want to place the blame where it belongs, although at your airline I don't know which is worse, your management or your alpa reps.

jehtplane, come on grow up and give all of us a break! You act like a 5 year old mommy's boy. I don't care, nor do most of the rest of us care, what airline did what, or who's doing what now, etc., etc.

If trucking company ABC and trucking company XYZ were both Teamsters and carried comparable freight, do you really think ABC would point fingers at XYZ because ABC had a better contract and didn't help XYZ get the same contract? Also, quit using the excuse PRE/POST 9/11 crap....just suck it up and negotiate your darn contract. Leave the every other airlines you try to implicate and blame for your lack of contrct progress alone. Blame your MEC if you want to place blame.

Comair pilots are in control of their own destiny, Mesa pilots are in control of theirs too, and SkyWest pilots will do what they have to do....but nobody on God's green earth owes you a pot to piss in. This darn liberal philosophy has gotten completely out control, it seems that everyone thinks somebody owes them something! All anyone owes you or any other airline pilot, is the taxes we'll have to pay to supplement your income with food stamps! So do us all a favor and go out there and get the best darn industry leading contract so we can all be proud of you and our tax monies can be spent on something a little more constructive like spotted owl research!

jehtplane, I may just be taking this all out on you, but after I read your silly post I finally snapped. This whole thread sounds like a bunch of old ladies at a BINGO game gossiping about Erma Fletcher because when she walks her ass drags on the floor. NEWSFLASH, look in the mirror, your asses don't look too purdy either! :erm:

Last edited:
Sir Muttley said:
jehtplane, come on grow up and give all of us a break! You act like a 5 year old mommy's boy. I don't care, nor do most of the rest of us care, what airline did what, or who's doing what now, etc., etc.

If trucking company ABC and trucking company XYZ were both Teamsters and carried comparable freight, do you really think ABC would point fingers at XYZ because ABC had a better contract and didn't help XYZ get the same contract? Also, quit using the excuse PRE/POST 9/11 crap....just suck it up and negotiate your darn contract. Leave the every other airlines you try to implicate and blame for your lack of contrct progress alone. Blame your MEC if you want to place blame.

Comair pilots are in control of their own destiny, Mesa pilots are in control of theirs too, and SkyWest pilots will do what they have to do....but nobody on God's green earth owes you a pot to piss in. This darn liberal philosophy has gotten completely out control, it seems that everyone thinks somebody owes them something! All we owe you and any other airline pilot is the taxes we'll have to supplement your income with food stamps! So do us all a favor and go out there and get the best darn industry leading contract so we can all be proud of you and our tax monies can be spent on something a little more constructive like spotted owl research!

jehtplane, I may just be taking this all out on you, but after I read your silly post I finally snapped. This whole thread sounds like a bunch of old ladies at a BINGO game gossiping about Erma Fletcher because when she walks her ass drags on the floor. NEWSFLASH, look in the mirror, your asses don't look too purdy either! :erm:

First of all, I did not say comair owed any pilot group anything, BUT STOP WHINING ABOUT HOW YOU DID NOT TAKE CONCESSIONS FOR GROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHH. you caved in, you know you did, I have no control over my negotiating committee, we have to trust them, just like you do, yours screwed you, ours told them to take the RFP and go pound dirt. I truly feel sorry for what is happening at Comair and I certainly hope you guys come out of this in good shape. As I said in my post, you guys are getting screwed by your union leadership and management.

TrailTrash RAnt

PBRstreetgang said:
BVD's,
Newsflash, we gots two choices, 1 come to work, 2 don't come to work. You keep gettin' real pissed at pilots, airline managment is the group who deserves your wrath. My choices are limited to line choice and do I go to work or not. Do I want your job?, NOPE, am I sad at the B/S that is going on in the industry, you bet! What can I do? Very little, I will be fired before flying struck work, will I quit before flying a x-cmr serial number a/c, nope I cannot afford that. Unfortunately I believe you are being punished by mother DAL for your strike in years past and these are the start of crappy things to come(truly sorry for you). The current administration is your worst enemy, GWB and frank lorenzo enabled your demise and will allow far more to happen now that the US Supreme court is stacked, Roberts is only 50 if he stays on the court for 30 years that should cover your career to it's conclusion. Every pilot that voted for GWB is getting exactly what they voted for, GWB and long time family friend and advisor frank lorenzo. Enjoy your bed you made it now you gotta sleep in it.
PBR

Now that's the biggest political flame bait I have seen in years? or was it beers PBS gang? Cut the shi it and pull the drumstick out of your mouth before you talk. Current adminstration or the new one in 2008 is going to do anything for you or me besides move their mouths. I am starting to think General Flea has one up on you. HNL sounds better than HLN in any hotel.

Latest resources

Back