Why is SKW getting rid of the CMR planes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WorldOnTime said:
Yeah, you Comair guys are one to talk. I seem to remember something about taking a pay freeze (read:concessions) in order to secure shiny new jets. Just a week or so after your lovely MEC sent us a nice letter and sticker...."Comair pilots support ASA pilots"

How's that contract coming?

Smoked Toilet said:
Comair guys - None of us want growth at your expense. We all wish you luck in the upcoming battles. Good luck to all you guys - We are all on the same team in the end.

I appreciate the sentiment, but will you refuse the 40 aircraft coming from Comair?

bvt1151 said:
How's that contract coming?

Well, for the guys still at ASA-probably not as good since you sold them out. Hard to negotiate a better contract when your "friends" are stabbing you in the back.

WorldOnTime said:
Well, for the guys still at ASA-probably not as good since you sold them out. Hard to negotiate a better contract when your "friends" are stabbing you in the back.

Wow, it's amazing how uninformed you are about Comair's situations.

DGdaPilot said:
Wow, it's amazing how uninformed you are about Comair's situations.

I'm waiting for your enlightenment. Since I was there, I think I am pretty informed. At the time, I wouldn't have spit on 61% of you.

WorldOnTime said:
Yeah, you Comair guys are one to talk. I seem to remember something about taking a pay freeze (read:concessions) in order to secure shiny new jets. Just a week or so after your lovely MEC sent us a nice letter and sticker...."Comair pilots support ASA pilots"

You are a dumb asss. We raise the bar just to have whore pilots under cut us, then you make a remark like that? A real asss

everything sucks in one way or another for everyone but if anyone knows why 10 planes did actully go back that would be sweet.

why is it that every single time someone has a question on this board it turns into a pissing match for retards.christ!!!!!!!!!

goodpilotithink said:
You are a dumb asss. We raise the bar just to have whore pilots under cut us, then you make a remark like that? A real asss

No, you struck for 89 days to raise the bar, then whored yourself to Fred in the hopes of new 70 seaters.

WorldOnTime said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the vast majority of people I've spoken to say it was for preservation, not growth. Most did not have this "we will get the airplanes anyway" mentality. Those days are over because other pilots groups are willing to do it cheaper.

Ward

WorldOnTime said:
No, you struck for 89 days to raise the bar, then whored yourself to Fred in the hopes of new 70 seaters.

A pay freeze to keep our 70-seaters from being transferred to you is far from whoring ones self out. You on the other hand have been taking a perpetual concession, and blame Comair's freeze for your inability to negotiate? You aren't even close to getting Comair's contract even with the freeze. I understand it makes you feel better to blame Comair, but the truth is they have nothing to do with ASA's lack of negotiation.

Latest resources

Back